PDA

View Full Version : Dual Pistols?

Ancient Attero
11-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Does anyone know how to get Dual Pistols for Connor? At my current progress I just started Sequence 9, so no spoilers please.

saydrix12
11-01-2012, 04:47 PM
You have to create twin holsters and its quite a long way if you didndt do any homestead missions you have to do most of them Then you go into ledger>crafting>specialitems>twin holsters :) hope this helped

Ancient Attero
11-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh thanks cause i was looking for the Homestead mission in New York. I have the guide from gamestop and I saw the requirements, but I couldnt see the mission. I guess I will need to back track and get the rest before that becomes available. If you know I have two questions:

1. Can Ellen supply the stitching for the ingedients?
2. Does New York first have to be liberated before I can do the Homestead mission for her? Or just complete prior ones?

Thanks again for the help!

saydrix12
11-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Oh thanks cause i was looking for the Homestead mission in New York. I have the guide from gamestop and I saw the requirements, but I couldnt see the mission. I guess I will need to back track and get the rest before that becomes available. If you know I have two questions:

1. Can Ellen supply the stitching for the ingedients?
2. Does New York first have to be liberated before I can do the Homestead mission for her? Or just complete prior ones?

Thanks again for the help!

1.i think its ellen or myriam i dont remember
2.No you can do the homestead missions without liberating :)

Ancient Attero
11-01-2012, 05:59 PM
1.i think its ellen or myriam i dont remember
2.No you can do the homestead missions without liberating :)

Thank you. It must be the case then of just completing them. I think I have 3-4 of them so far; Myriam, the logging guys, I think a blacksmith, and the farming couple. I will try completing previous ones tonight and see if it opens up the one in NY. Wish It was the weekend so I could play all day, so much to do and explore. **** YOU WORK!

Thanks again again.

projectpat06
11-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Where do you find elllen at? I've done a ton homestead missions but havent reached new york yet. Right now there aren't any homestead missions showing up

saydrix12
11-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Where do you find elllen at? I've done a ton homestead missions but havent reached new york yet. Right now there aren't any homestead missions showing up

ellen is found in new york :)

Ancient Attero
11-02-2012, 12:31 PM
I just wanted to update you guys that I was able to craft these last night. The Homestead missions are surprisingly rewarding not only for in-game, but for the player. I mean honestly when telling these people of a sort of sanctuary that they can rebuild there lives is incredibly rewarding. And on a few occasions the interactions are heartwarming and put a smile on my face. I can't believe that I've grown attached to my little community. Well done Ubi.

Also on a side note I was able to find a great guide for these missions in the Collectors Edition Guide for AC3. There is a flow-chart to show how each mission is unlocked and where it can be found, so you know after completing one which missions will become available and in what sequence they will be unlocked.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Guys, please be careful of spoilers, moving this to Hints and Tips as it contains spoilers.