PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Mess at the moment. Hope it gets fixed.(PS3)

bruise2010
11-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Bugs I have encountered:

- Mouths not moving,
- Connors clothes don't change in cutscenes.
- wierd landing animations
- quick d-pad selection flailing (selecting different ones)
- ledger menu not working/responding
- multiple town cryers in the same spot, clipping into eachother.
- red markers to nowhere
- non-lethal stance triggering kill moves
- staggeringly low framerate in boston
- completely wrong camera angles in cutscenes
- major character pop in, like, within a meter or so of Connor, just before or after a cutscene
- missions activating while not even near the target (was in a saloon and got told to ambush a convoy?)

http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1341747&type=sigpic&dateline=1359432244

samuelcd1997
11-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm on PS3 and I haven't had one framerate issue... I must just be lucky

nitres15
11-01-2012, 03:22 PM
im having these problem too, seriously, all of these "both platforms are equal" talk just isnīt true at all. which is a shame, because i really like all of the improvements theyīve made. i probably wonīt play the game anymore untill they fix it .Btw, im really trying to ignore it but it is just too much.

AmneonX
11-01-2012, 03:27 PM
I have had minor issues, but nothing that is game breaking, and I have only had one frame rate issue so far. It could be a lot worse.

nitres15
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
hmmm, weird. Because it happens to ALL THE ****ING time. are you guys sure you arenīt just getting used to the crappy framerate ? What the hell am i supposed to do ?!???

illas_salli
11-01-2012, 03:33 PM
I've same problems (also on PS3)

Think it sad, 'cause I've been waiting for this game!
I wont play until these issues are solved.
also I've problems with the mini-map and choosing weapons. Meaning, that I can't see the mini-map and I can't use L3 and R3 to choose weapons.
Hmm... so much for the wait.
-but I will certainly play, when it all gets fixed :)

BBALive
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I've experienced a few minor issues, but nothing serious.

BlackRose1809
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
I seen some things in the game, but some are just hilarious that it doesn't bother me. I saw a floating gun... and some of the targets then run to me and then some of the soliders just stand like idiots while I kill them all. :3

Evenesque
11-01-2012, 04:42 PM
The framerate in Boston and NY can be noticeably low when free-running. It can make the actual act of free-running sort of hard. I find it hard to believe some of us have that problem and others don't. I think it's more likely some people just don't know what they're seeing.

bruise2010
11-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I imagine the frame rate is not noticable to those who seriously don't care wether they have pinpoint finesse or not.

I imagine those of us who want the game to be responsive, framerate is VERY important.

At least, thats how I see it.

I'd prefer the game to be in SD and have constant 30fps to be honest. Oh well :)

http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1341747&type=sigpic&dateline=1359432244

bart578
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not sure on the specifics on this, but I seem to remember reading about the differences between the PS3 and the Xbox. One drawback of the PS3 was the way it saves games? Like if you have an older console that has had a lot of games played on it this will use up system ram, with saved previous games, leaving less to handle the graphics of the game you're currently playing....hence frame rate drops on some machines.

Just a thought. I haven't noticed anything bad on my PS3 but I've only got a few games on there, like RDR,GTAIV, SD and AC3.

AmneonX
11-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I imagine the frame rate is not noticable to those who seriously don't care wether they have pinpoint finesse or not.

I imagine those of us who want the game to be responsive, framerate is VERY important.

At least, thats how I see it.

I'd prefer the game to be in SD and have constant 30fps to be honest.

As I said, I don't really notice to many fps issues, I have noticed them though. I also understand that it is a game, and there is NO WAY for Ubisoft to release a perfect product. Bioware spent 6+ years on SWTOR and it had a lot of issues.

I haven't had any issues that upset me like it does some of you guys, as I have enjoyed the game so far. But I am not past Seq. 4 yet.

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 05:33 PM
mhmm...im on xbox and it has glitches...no framerate or mouths not moving....one cutscene connor was invisible tho lol

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Hi guys, please ensure bugs go in the bug thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*