PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a separate copy of George Washington's notebook?

DrewLectre
11-01-2012, 02:45 PM
I just bought AC3: Join or Die Edition which comes with George Washington's notebook. I was reading it and I found out that some pages were stuck together, I read on a website that you must get a letter opener and rip the pages apart to see them. After cutter through one page, that page fell out of the book that's when I realized that page was meant to fold out. Nowhere does it state that some pages fold out, neither does it say do not cut through them. It would be great if I said send my copy of the notebook back to Ubisoft and recieve a brand new one that isn't damaged.

HawkFlight101
11-01-2012, 02:50 PM
There is a warning on the support pages that some are meant to fold out.
I don't think ubisoft would give you a new one but you will never know :)
I think its to soon to check if there sold separately as its a new game but check places like Ebay or Amazon or maybe a friend.

EDIT: Here is the support page link, http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17375/p/1483,2513/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MTc3NzgzMS9zaWQvWVlRYV9hYWw%3D

NinjaOnFire
11-01-2012, 02:54 PM
On a related note: I would not mind one of my own, only bought the normal edition of AC3 though. If Shade or Mush knows whether I can get one I would be most grateful.

DrewLectre
11-01-2012, 03:45 PM
There is a warning on the support pages that some are meant to fold out.
I don't think ubisoft would give you a new one but you will never know :)
I think its to soon to check if there sold separately as its a new game but check places like Ebay or Amazon or maybe a friend.

EDIT: Here is the support page link, http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17375/p/1483,2513/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MTc3NzgzMS9zaWQvWVlRYV9hYWw%3D

Okay thanks, but I shouldn't have to visit a website to be told about it, that warning should come with the package itself so people like me don't mess up and damage something that cost 50+

HawkFlight101
11-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Okay thanks, but I shouldn't have to visit a website to be told about it, that warning should come with the package itself so people like me don't mess up and damage something that cost 50+

Yes I totally agree and I know multiple people who have made the same mistake which is unfair. I'm sorry about your notebook.

DrewLectre
11-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Do you know any of Ubisoft's e-mail addresses which deal with issues like these? I feel that everybody who has made this mistake should get a replacement due to the lack of warning provided in the packaging.

HawkFlight101
11-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Not that I know of but maybe someone else can help you with that.
I agree, luckily my mate ordered Join or Die and Freedom edition so he received two notebook with one now ruined.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi DrewLectre, you could contact Technical Support and ask, the link is in my signature.

NinjaOnFire, I wouldn't mind one too, I'll inquire and see if it will be available for purchase at some point.

DrewLectre
11-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi DrewLectre, you could contact Technical Support and ask, the link is in my signature.

NinjaOnFire, I wouldn't mind one too, I'll inquire and see if it will be available for purchase at some point.

Awesome, thanks a lot man.