PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Russian version on RU PSN STORE!

Pr0od
11-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Good day and hello dear Ubisoft!
So, let's get straight to business! I live in Russia and purchased your game in PSN store RU.
As I was upset when I saw that in the game settings there is no language of my country! The most interesting thing that the information on the game was not a word about that in the downloadable version - no Russian! Although if I bought the game on the disc, it would have been! Now I sit and think about how to write a Sony tech support and get my money back! But before I do that, I want to know whether it would be an update that adds to the game Russian language? And if this is not difficult, could you tell why downloadable version is not Russian?

AeroElim
11-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Wow that's stupid they wouldn't have your language in the RU PSN store! How good can you understand English? It might be something you have to deal with, otherwise (I'm hoping for you and others in the same boat) that they patch that in.

Pr0od
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you for your concern! I also hope that they will release a patch. I understand English well, but the game is a lot of text and I want to play freely!
I would have bought the game on the disc, there are Russian! But I bought it in PSN, and there never was any written language.

Pr0od
11-02-2012, 05:35 AM
up!

Pr0od
11-06-2012, 10:09 AM
up!!