PDA

View Full Version : Braddock's Expedition

Sanguis Dominus
11-01-2012, 01:36 PM
First, wanna say that whoever did the programming for the horse, especially shooting from horseback, needs to be fired and to never be allowed to program anything for any game, ever again.

He either doesn't shoot at the barrels, or when he does the horse stops shortly after and won't move again until Braddock has gotten away.

How are we supposed to do this mission and the bonus when the horse controls are so stupid and wrong?

It's like the Colonials are only capable of breeding derp horses.

Saying that, how can I fire at the barrels without the horse stopping after firing? Is it even possible?

I've tried everything I can think of, pushing forward does nothing, holding R and pushing forward does nothing, holding Y to shoot does nothing, pressing Y to shoot does nothing, I've tried some 40-50 odd times now, it's ridiculous.

Why did they have to make horses so impossible to control?

It's ruining the game completely, I wanna move past this stupid mission.

Kytr
11-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I had problems with this one as well. Mostly my trouble was that the gun wouldn't fire (don't shoot the barrels from too close -- it kills you and the horse). it is a bit tricky, but what i did was ride the horse at the wagon until the barrels would light up then swung around at that point while shooting. use L1 as soon as you sight the wagon to help with that. immediatly after shooting, i would hold down the x key as well as R1, to make the horse gallop forward. I never had any problems with the horse stopping except for the wagon that blows up between the 2nd and 3rd you shoot (which you need to jump).

It still took several tries to get through this one. The controls on horseback are even worse than the earlier games.

Sanguis Dominus
11-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Thanks, but that doesn't help at all. >_<

Seriously p*ssing me off now, even when I don';t try to shoot at the barrels and just get past the mission the stupid f*cking horse stops for absolutely no reason.

It's making me wanna find the c*nt who programmed this piece of sh*t and wrap a crowbar around his skull.

Who the f*ck let this buggy, uncontrollable piece of sh*t past beta testing?