PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Online Pass Issues

dan_iele
11-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi there,

I have pre-ordered and successfully purchased AS3 GOLD Edition on Playstation Network, however I have discovered that I don't have the code to redeem the Online Pass to play the multiplayer section of the game.

On top of that II did find out that the ARNOLD missions that should be available for all the PS3 owners, is also displayed as NOT PURCHASED, exactly like the online pass, they result both NOT PURCHASED.

Considering that it turned out that the digital copies of AS3 on PSN cost roughly 10 euros more than the physical disc copy, you can imagine my disappointment.

I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding, but I can imagine that some users, rather that think about complaining and asking for an explanation, they just went ahead and purchased the online pass... that would be awful.

What should I do now?

Thank you,
Dan

sticks165
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
when you buy a game digitally it's automatically in the game.

dan_iele
11-01-2012, 03:15 PM
when you buy a game digitally it's automatically in the game.

Hi there.

Well that is a good news, if you are sure 100% than this was just a huge misunderstanding.

This is more a PSN issue I guess, but the fact that the pass still listed as NOT PURCHESED makes a lot a confusion and I can see some pure guys buying the pass a second time because of that. Same thing with the Arnold mission...

Thanks by the way.
Dan