PDA

View Full Version : Will it get better (spoilers)

JknRich
11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Ok guys I'm new here but not new to the AC series. I have got the 3rd and at the minute very disappointed in it. I playing it and I'm some pompou
At first I thought this was alright. Though now it's getting a bit boring I am now at the bulldog bit or what ever. Going after Edward B.

So my question is does it get better.
Please ease my mind. Thing is I stayed away from all the media. Seen no videos nothing.

misterB2001
11-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Ok guys I'm new here but not new to the AC series. I have got the 3rd and at the minute very disappointed in it. I playing it and I'm some pompou
At first I thought this was alright. Though now it's getting a bit boring I am now at the bulldog bit or what ever. Going after Edward B.

So my question is does it get better.
Please ease my mind. Thing is I stayed away from all the media. Seen no videos nothing.

simple answer -yes!

the first 3 hours are sloooowwwwww, after that it starts to pick up big time.

Legendz54
11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Trust me don't give up on it, I have almost finished the game and it is the best AC yet, trust me it will get so much better. You will also be surprised with who that guy you are playing as really is.

JknRich
11-01-2012, 11:52 AM
So why have they put this is. Or does it explain it self. How much is there to Do in the game. Also once you completed it. Can you go back and do things.

Legendz54
11-01-2012, 12:09 PM
The britishman is not the main character of the game btw you only play the first 2 sequences as him, after that when you play as Connor, You learn how to hunt, climb trees and navigate the the wilderness. Youaon character is half Native American and half European. I suggest you watch some trailers ( NOT WALKTHROUGHS)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9jn5kRo9k#

CalgaryJay
11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Ya keep going. I actually really enjoyed the start with Haytham, but it probably went on a bit too long, by Seq 3 my interest was waning a bit. After over 10hrs (though a lot of that was messing around with side stuff) I finally got to Assassin Connor with the opened up Frontier map, and the game is now awesome.

JknRich
11-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Right. I watched some videos and wow. I'm glad I did buy it. How many hours do you think is in this game.