PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Upgrading Connor?

AndresPerez2012
11-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Any way to really upgrade Connor's arsenal and outfit like in previous games? I'm on Sequence 9 already and I can't find anything for increasing my armor or my guns besides the Crafting system which is pretty useless when you're not finding any more artisans, I'm on S9 and the only artisan I have is Lance. Where the hell do I find the others so I can get Connor a little more beefed up? This game gets frustrating and rage inducing sometimes because I'm getting owned and all that. And the outfits too, it's all so confusing how complicated all the new features menus are, I wish they did a better job with it, UPGRADE here, BUY here, that would've been nice, but it doesn't affect my opinion of the game, I think it's amazing myself. Just wish I knew how the hell to do anything in this game :(

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Do homestead missions, but other than that no I don't believe there are any armor upgrades or further weapons that are any better and there doesn't seem to be any new skills that Connor unlocks.

AndresPerez2012
11-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Well yeah, but I'm on S9 and no new Homestead missions that give me new Artisans, Do I need explore the maps to find them maybe or what? I'm 15 hours into the game I want Connor to be owning face by now.

BBALive
11-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Well yeah, but I'm on S9 and no new Homestead missions that give me new Artisans, Do I need explore the maps to find them maybe or what? I'm 15 hours into the game I want Connor to be owning face by now.

I'm on Sequence 6 and I've already got Godrey & Terry (and their wives), Norris, Lance, Prudence & Warren and Myriam on my Homestead. Look on the map, there's mission icons called "Homestead Missions". They involve helping somebody who then joins the Homestead, or doing things for people already settled on the Homestead.

Though if you think getting more settlers on your Homestead will upgrade Connor, then you are mistaken.

BlackRose1809
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
To find the homestead missions, do viewpoints around the maps and you'll find some.

The only thing I can say about fighting is to keep holding down O (if on PS3, I don't know about Xbox) and when the idiot soliders stop trying to rape you with the gun, just fight back by pressing square and X as much as you can.

ajl992008
11-01-2012, 04:17 PM
go to general stores they have a symbol on them, there you can get new weapons and new outfits, i currently have one which looks just like the normal outfit except it has a true white tint and red where it was originally blue, looks badass. also you can get new weapons, I didn't because i like the current selection i just got more ammo. how do you craft items?

BBALive
11-01-2012, 04:24 PM
go to general stores they have a symbol on them, there you can get new weapons and new outfits, i currently have one which looks just like the normal outfit except it has a true white tint and red where it was originally blue, looks badass. also you can get new weapons, I didn't because i like the current selection i just got more ammo. how do you craft items?

Homestead ledger, I think.