PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in Sequence 5 PS3 (sligh spoiler alert)

GodofCats
11-01-2012, 05:40 AM
So I purchased Assassin's Creed 3 at midnight release. Due to a power outage after Sandy, I am just now in Sequence 5. There seems to be a glitch where Sam Adams tells you it's time to show you the tunnels. But never shows me the tunnel. In fact he seems to be a "follower" companion and for him to tell me to follow him makes no rhyme or reason really. I'm playing it on the PS3. Anyone else run into this?

So restarting from last checkpoint and restarting the mission alltogether did not fix the issue. Ideas? Really, really don't want to start over.

GodofCats
11-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Ah, I've found the issue. The dialogue misleads from the gameplay. You have to take Sam Adams to the green marker. I was confused because of the wording the people use in the mission. Connor says he could take to the rooftops and meet him there... when Sam Adams says no and suggests to use the tunnel system, followed by "follow me"... It's misleading to what needs to actually be done, which is lead Sam to the green marker (the tunnel, in this case. I originally thought the green marker was the overall destination, which seemed odd to me that the fast travel was to a location so near...) and use the tunnel, which as far as I can tell is best done by going over the nearest building (taking to the rooftop).

SS4Gogeta
11-03-2012, 02:45 AM
I get to a point and Sam Adams doesn't follow me any further. This is very frustrating. It's like I hear this "Sonny & Cher" song "I Got You Babe" after each try with a voice yelling "It's Groundhog Day!" Seriously?