PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 The Braddock Expedition(replay help) Spoiler

Extracredit
11-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Ok so one of the optional parts for this mission is to destroy 3 powder kegs by shooting at them. however when i went through it and with replays i have no ammo lol am i royally creamed and need to start an entire new game currently on sequence 9 or is there some way to get ammo for this part of the mission?

I tried to loot the guys at the encampment before the horseback chase but it doesnt allow looting unfortunately. If i maybe tried an earlier sequence and get ammo for the character it will be retroactive?

Extracredit
11-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Help

Kytr
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
replays should not use up ammunition -- you should reset to the number of shots you had at the beginning of the sequence. It could be that if you do a replay of that full mission AFTER refilling your ammo you will be in better shape.

Extracredit
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM
i think the problem is that part of ac3 is with the dad and im on conner now where i have full ammo for the pistol but it doesnt change for that part.

I have yet to try and play one of the sequences before that and obtain ammo and see if it stays.

PatGoesBD
11-04-2012, 01:29 AM
I've been trying to do this for a while. You can explore around the area after you get off the horse and before you talk to Connors mom. You have time to kill and loot a body then go back and start the sneaking part.

ChipMan99
11-19-2012, 03:07 AM
The above worked for me. After getting off the horse in the beginning of the mission run ahead to kill several British soldiers and loot them.