PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something about the recruits. (kind of spoiler, but not)

Bodis624
11-01-2012, 04:24 AM
So my new assassin recruits have gotten their first level up. (Hooray them) At this point the game happily informs me I can now look them up in the "Guild menu" by holding LB and pressing X. My question is: What menu? There's no menu there. There's a map to choose contracts on which you cannot select the members at all unless you're assigning them to missions. Is that the menu? Has the ability to choose weapons/upgrades just been dropped? If not what happened to the good menu from the previous game where I didn't have to do obscure button combinations to open what looks like a copy of the previous menu with half the content just cut out?

Maybe I'm just really missing something here, which is entirely possible as I feel like I'm not even getting half the concept behind my various workers at the homestead, but I find it ridiculous if brotherhood members still level up, but have had the upgrade/weapon choice content completely removed as there would be zero point to them leveling up now.

If someone could please tell me if I'm missing something here please please enlighten me. I love this game and especially the series and its ridiculously frustrating to feel like I'm completely not understanding a feature I actually quite enjoyed in the last game.

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 04:39 AM
So my new assassin recruits have gotten their first level up. (Hooray them) At this point the game happily informs me I can now look them up in the "Guild menu" by holding LB and pressing X. My question is: What menu? There's no menu there. There's a map to choose contracts on which you cannot select the members at all unless you're assigning them to missions. Is that the menu? Has the ability to choose weapons/upgrades just been dropped? If not what happened to the good menu from the previous game where I didn't have to do obscure button combinations to open what looks like a copy of the previous menu with half the content just cut out?

Maybe I'm just really missing something here, which is entirely possible as I feel like I'm not even getting half the concept behind my various workers at the homestead, but I find it ridiculous if brotherhood members still level up, but have had the upgrade/weapon choice content completely removed as there would be zero point to them leveling up now.

If someone could please tell me if I'm missing something here please please enlighten me. I love this game and especially the series and its ridiculously frustrating to feel like I'm completely not understanding a feature I actually quite enjoyed in the last game.
yes u dont customize them they have there own special stuff...to make your recruits seem more unique and personal connection to

Bodis624
11-01-2012, 04:43 AM
I got that the goal of making them seem more unique and I love that, however, why bother with levels and telling me to check out the "menu" when the only place Ill notice it is that the number by their level has gone while assigning them to missions? I spent a half hour hunting for a menu where there wasnt one as a result of this unclear tool tip.