PDA

View Full Version : Non existant weather system?

willstannard
11-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Since playing yesterday and today (a lot FYI) I havnt had any weather other than perfect sun in summer and winter and I'm keen to see the rain storms! :D just worried there's a glitch preventing the weather system? Help appreciated

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 04:03 AM
it only changes during the diffrent sequences..dont worry you cross all of them xD

Angreh Penguin
11-01-2012, 04:05 AM
it only changes during the diffrent sequences..dont worry you cross all of them xD

Rain and storms happen randomly during free roam during the summer, same for winter probly but with heavy snowfall instead of rain.

MetalCreed
11-01-2012, 05:18 AM
Can anyone confirm if seasons can be changed, or will it automatically pass by now after you're done the game?

SplasH-PuLs3z
11-01-2012, 05:34 AM
Can anyone confirm if seasons can be changed, or will it automatically pass by now after you're done the game?

The season's change when you change sequences

FredEx919
11-01-2012, 06:38 AM
I don't want to spoil anything so I will leave it at this. After your finish the game you will find some special items that will allow you to adjust the season manually. Among the options are the ability to change the weather (sunny / raining and snowing), Daytime / Nighttime, and summer / winter. Hope that helps to answer your question.

leroy19852010
11-01-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah thats a little dissapointing i thought it was a full on dynamic weather system, in that the season just change on there own that would be amazing, but as long as theres some weather patterns though i havnt seen any, only when sequences change, oh well, amzing game anyway, apart from frame rate, this game should nnot have been released on this gen consoles clearly