PDA

View Full Version : Convey Trading question

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 03:36 AM
I was wondering if there were a faster way than trading items like pelts or other things one at a time? It is simply way way too time consuming to sell 1-9 pelts at a time which takes around 12-15 minutes to complete.. Is there a way to stack the pelts like you can buy multiples from a store?

Also why would you need to do crafting when you can just buy ****** pelts from the hunters for 100 and sell them for 450... crafting does not have it's value at all because it's not worth it, it takes too much supplies and too many people and too much money to craft things that sell only for 50-100.

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 03:38 AM
I was wondering if there were a faster way than trading items like pelts or other things one at a time? It is simply way way too time consuming to sell 1-9 pelts at a time which takes around 12-15 minutes to complete.. Is there a way to stack the pelts like you can buy multiples from a store?

Also why would you need to do crafting when you can just buy ****** pelts from the hunters for 100 and sell them for 450... crafting does not have it's value at all because it's not worth it, it takes too much supplies and too many people and too much money to craft things that sell only for 50-100.
i made stuff early like disinfectant and sold it to the boston guy for 6X the profit....worth it to me..also u have to do it 1 at a time sadly :/

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 03:55 AM
What's the fastest and easiest way to make money would you think, or the fastest actually.. I'm trying to fix up my naval ship before I do more naval missions, but I also don't want to advanced to far into the game in fear some of those naval missions will end up vanishing regarldess if they're done or not.

By the way I have no idea why that word was blocked, infact I don't even know what word I said besides for "animal" lol

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 04:02 AM
What's the fastest and easiest way to make money would you think, or the fastest actually.. I'm trying to fix up my naval ship before I do more naval missions, but I also don't want to advanced to far into the game in fear some of those naval missions will end up vanishing regarldess if they're done or not.

By the way I have no idea why that word was blocked, infact I don't even know what word I said besides for "animal" lol
lol nice xD sending assassins on mission...and convoy...upgraded mine to hold like 9 items i think i load it with ****** pelts and get 4K every 22 minutes...built 4 caravans...gets the job done xD

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 04:04 AM
How do you send assassins on missions? How do you upgrade convoys or add caravans? I have yet to reach New York, although I have it next on my main quest.

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Okkay, I have found out how to send out Assassins on missions, but they don't appear to be radiant like in the previous game; they appear to have a limit of how many quests/missions there are.

Th3 Code
11-01-2012, 06:13 AM
I lost a convoy, does anyone know how to get more? I'm playing live, like right now; any advice quickly may help :)

And thank you.