PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] [AC3] Can I put the hood back on?

Devonmoyer1
11-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Hey all,

I've beaten Assassin's Creed 3 and Connor's hood is off. Is there any way I can put it back on? It's a bit frustrating. It doesn't make much sense really.

Thanks!

Ariego1990
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM
No, ubisoft likes to put 1 thing in each AC game that really pisses their fans off. Just to let us know we're their little b*tch an they can do what they want

niptrix
11-01-2012, 09:48 PM
dude, visit this and have a word against it. hopefully if it gets too much attention ubisoft will patch it. hopefully.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720804-SPOILERS-Connor-s-model-after-story-Please-Ubi-take-a-look/page11

killerassass644
11-01-2012, 11:19 PM
This better get patched soon it's really annoying

HuRTmERk
11-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Plz fix this I don't like this it's not assassins's creed to me :(

PURE_EVEL
11-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey has anyone personally contacted ubisoft? Something tells me there not quite getting the message.... WE NEED A PATCH!!!!

Ariego1990
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I have been told that the team is made aware of this, i don't know if they are going to anything about it.
(I am affraid not, since they also left us hanging when we wanted to unequip armor in brotherhood)

Liiaam140210
11-02-2012, 01:46 PM
It's really stupid!! I hate his uneven haircut. Which idiot in ubisoft even thought of this idea. And why didnt anyone pick up on the fact that it doesnt feel like AC. If they dont patch it I may have to trade in the game i was mostly looking forward to in 2012. Im so pissed off.

mafrige
11-02-2012, 05:32 PM
I love the game, but I think they need an option in the game to put the on and off the hood. I hope there listen.:confused:

andreja110s
11-02-2012, 06:53 PM
I love the game, but I think they need an option in the game to put the on and off the hood. I hope there listen.:confused:

This. It doesnīt make sense if you canīt put the hood on.

jepsio
11-02-2012, 08:44 PM
The game is stuppid if you dont have your hood on :s but if you play the homestead mission the wil come achilles whit he's first assassins clothes ...

jepsio
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Hello :
Go to your home / shelter. Look in your dressing room and search the shelf. If you can not find who you need to swim 500 meters, so you dress well soaked, walk back home with a horse, no matter what color. Look again in your dressing room and if all goes well you see next to the black suit a shelf with all kinds of hats. Press E and the inventory is opened and you can hood is mounted.
I dont know this works but i gonna look Hope this helps enjoy ;-)

Mike_N_Ike2296
11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
I went to their support center online and asked why we couldnt put the hood on and they said they would answer the next business day. Hopefully this team listens to the fans to put the hood on because after giving alot of support they go and slap us in the face? Its not assassin's creed WITHOUT the menacing hood.

ENFORCER2JC
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
we need a hood option WE NEED A PATCH!!!

rangz_ko
11-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Is the last msiion fun or like any other
so I know wheter to do the last mission andkeep the hood on

alex_moore18
11-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Hello everyone who is pissed about this hood down decision. I am personally making a petition to post right here on ubisofts site. E-mail me at kidzid@hotmail.com and i will add your name and e-mail to the list on the petition. We will get the message through. They will hear our words. Give us liberty, or give us death.

XpertKilla2012
11-04-2012, 03:23 PM
The closest I can get to a hood is to buy Ezio's outfit with uplay points in the uplay store. Hope this keeps people happy until there is a patch for the mohekan hair and no hood. If there is one.

thesl4yer12435
11-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Guys just get achilles robes it's easy to get them just beat all homestead missions

Jaybinh123
11-05-2012, 04:41 AM
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ubisoft put a option to put or take off the HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keaton_x
11-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Like I posted on a previous thread: Holding RB (right bumper on xbox) opens the weapon wheel while pressing it does nothing so why not just let players raise and lower their hood with the press of a single button? That way it lets players who want the hood to have the hood, and players who don't want it can press the button and he can lower it. I think it's a simple idea that gives players the small amount of customization that we have been asking for for years.

Hawk Eye 2512
11-05-2012, 07:30 AM
With pressing RB you reload your gun....

Keaton_x
11-05-2012, 08:41 AM
True but what purpose does it serve after your gun is already loaded? Absolutely none. Why not put it to use by giving the players a feature that they were begging for for years? If your gun needs to be reloaded then pressing RB will reload the gun first (since gameplay itself holds priority over cosmetic elements) then when your gun is loaded it could raise or lower Connor's hood at will.

alex_moore18
11-08-2012, 02:17 AM
I have gotten the info from Ubisoft!! A patch is being worked on as we speak and will be released soon. Hopefully the hood option is in this patch..only time will tell. This information is from Marcus N. who works for Ubisoft customer Support.

SantiagoCampos
11-16-2012, 02:26 AM
I want the hood on! It's stupid, now I wish I didn't finish the game, it looks stupid without the hood.

I demand the option of putting the hood back on! I might give up Assassin's Creed III entirely if it's this crappy.

Gianavel
11-16-2012, 05:55 AM
There's a patch coming (next week, according to the post in the Tech Help folder) that's "fixing" the hood. However, anybody that posts complaints on the forum about the hood since it was announced that it was included in the patch (yesterday or the day before) won't receive that part of the update. They're tracking you via your forum/UPlay account.

The bit about not getting the patch is a joke. Don't be so gullible.

Slifer2880
11-17-2012, 04:57 AM

If Nobody Uses The Fixing The View Button, AKA R3, They Should Just Make That The Hood On And Off Button, And I Just Don't Like Connor's Mohawk, It Just Looks Weird To Me.

LoGaNLaFlAiR
11-21-2012, 07:49 PM
i am very dissapointed that the hood wont go back on like i was fine with it staying off when in the homestead and it goes back on when u entre the fronteir and the other citys but it really discourages me to play now that it is permenetly off one u beat the game it woldent be so bad if he had a full head of hair like before but still can u please fix it like the hood is such a significant part of the assassin outfit that this is really disapointing so can u please return it to normal or atleast make a feature where u can go int options and turn it off or on atleast even if it could be an animus hack or something but a hack that still permits u to save your game proggress like the season changer does i hope you guys at ubisoft read this and consider the option please and thank you...

mhatami
11-24-2012, 12:18 PM
hi guys. anybody knows that the patch released or not?

mhatami
11-24-2012, 12:35 PM
guys i heard the " thanksgiving " patch that fixes the hood problem is released. anybody knows where can i download that?

AlistorArioch
06-07-2013, 03:22 PM
If you want it on there is a way here are the steps:

First: Wear the prisnor outfit

second: Go to a general store

third: go to outfits option and change the colour

viola y'all will have the hood on

MasterAssasin84
06-08-2013, 11:35 AM
If you want it on there is a way here are the steps:

First: Wear the prisnor outfit

second: Go to a general store

third: go to outfits option and change the colour

viola y'all will have the hood on

Are you reffering to the Charles lee Assassination sequence or are you talking after the game is completed because A patch fixed all this and Connor only has his hood down when his on the homestead ?