PDA

View Full Version : Charles Lee Level

Liist
11-01-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm stuck in the level where I have to chase Charles Lee in the burning building. The path in front of me collapses and I can't find a different route. By the time I think I found somewhere to go, he is too far away and I have to start all over again at the beginning of the chase.

It's way too **** frustrating.

Anyone who has beaten explain to me how it's done?

BUS DR1V3R
11-01-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm stuck in the level where I have to chase Charles Lee in the burning building. The path in front of me collapses and I can't find a different route. By the time I think I found somewhere to go, he is too far away and I have to start all over again at the beginning of the chase.

It's way too **** frustrating.

Anyone who has beaten explain to me how it's done?

That part was really frustrating.

Hint: Run up the wall to the right.

xXRICEOMATICXx
11-01-2012, 01:07 PM
This level is the dumbest of all levels nearly making it impossible to complete. Top that off he runs way to fast and this level glitches like crazy too. Thanks ubisoft for making an impossible and a glitched level. Example. while chasing him he falls through the ground and I have to restart all over again. Really? You couldnt fix this in the begining? lol w/e im through with this until they fix the game which will happen in like 6 months when they come out with the new dlc