PDA

View Full Version : I have some post-release requests[SPOILERS]

JCearlyyears
11-01-2012, 02:21 AM
I really want to be able to put the hood on when I beat the game, having the hood off doesn't seem like something an assassin would do.
Also, I want a Desmond skin for Connor. We had it in some of the others, why not now? I don't mean Connor in Desmond's clothes by the way.
Also, I want to be able to replay the Desmond missions after I beat the game.
This one isn't nearly important as the others, it's just a matter of convenience, but I wish I didn't have to go all the way back to the homestead to change into the Ezio outfit, so I think that it should be a skin like how it was Ezio in Altair's robes in acr. Speaking of the Ezio outfit, the physics on it are crap. The assassin outfit's movements are well developed, but the Ezio outfit... no offense, but it looks just absolutely horrible, and the clipping..
I think that these things make for a better experience, so hopefully, the experience will get better.
I know that it seems somewhat crazy or funny to think that me saying this here would accomplish anything, but at least I am trying.

Black_Widow9
11-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Please make sure you post your feedback here. ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS