PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] 2500 NPCs? They weren't even shown properly!

ACfan443
11-01-2012, 01:01 AM
This is a bit if a whining thread, but having completed Battle of Breed's hill, the so called "2500 NPCs on screen at once" were barely shown (Bear in mind I've just completed sequence 7 so I don't know if there are any more battles). I understand that it would be stupid to run directly into a battle field, but they could have at least panned across the firing line so we could get a good view of them, but no - you had a forced path which you had go down, and if you tried to get closer to have a look, those bloody animus walls would block everything out!

Yepp, definitely enjoyed seeing all those phoney NPCs.

AllThatJuice
11-01-2012, 01:30 AM
If you want to see the NPCs, all you have to do is pan your camera around when youre in cover...

ACfan443
11-01-2012, 01:37 AM
If you want to see the NPCs, all you have to do is pan your camera around when youre in cover...

I did that, but they were still very far away. The way they were shown in all the promo videos, I would have expected at least a wide angle pan through the battle field in a cutscene, but not even that was shown.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank you for your feedback, as per the sticky thread please use the spoiler tag and post in Hints and Tips forum.

I have moved this one.

ProdiGurl
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Maybe it's just me but I find this totally insignificant to complain about