PDA

View Full Version : Full Walkthrough, second video marathon, starting right now - no commentary! SPOILERS

Aetherius2012
11-01-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm starting ANOTHER Marathon at 5p EST and will be playing most of this evening, with 1-3 videos every hour! You'd think I was LIVESTREAMING!

I've been accused of doing this for "teh moneyz", and I want to put a personal note here that if I were that desperate I'd be investing in a crap ton of AdWords, buying out search results, etc. I'll never succumb to that temptation, I'm doing this for every gamer out there who can't afford a $60 game with a $25+ guide - so thanks for hearing me out!

For those who don't know, I run a YouTube channel called The Awesome Incarnate and I've been covering Assassin's Creed 3 featuring 1-3 HD videos every hour with little to NO commentary!

If I collapse from too many games, so be it! You're all worth it in my opinion! Even the haters too...

Channel Link:

Latest Video:

Sequence 4, Part 5:

Playlist Link:

MT4K
11-01-2012, 12:16 AM
That's 8 threads you created now for walkthroughs... I suggest you stop making new threads and start using one you already have.

Also, You posted it in the wrong section once again....