PDA

View Full Version : Studio which worked on multiplayer should have worked on singleplayer instead imo

AllThatJuice
11-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Now, Im not much of a AC multiplayer guy, in fact I think its the only part of AC which hasnt progressed or changed since it was introduced in Brotherhood. Which is a shame because AC3 single player has changed a lot from Revelations But anyways back to the point at hand- I think the studio which worked on multiplayer (not sure which studio it is) should have instead focused their attention on singleplayer content...Imagine having a whole studio working on a bunch of side quests and stuff and I dont mean simple fetch missions, but actual side quests similar to what we see in Skyrim, with fleshed out storylines...imo I think the studio would be put to better use that way.

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Now, Im not much of a AC multiplayer guy, in fact I think its the only part of AC which hasnt progressed or changed since it was introduced in Brotherhood. Which is a shame because AC3 single player has changed a lot from Revelations But anyways back to the point at hand- I think the studio which worked on multiplayer (not sure which studio it is) should have instead focused their attention on singleplayer content...Imagine having a whole studio working on a bunch of side quests and stuff and I dont mean simple fetch missions, but actual side quests similar to what we see in Skyrim, with fleshed out storylines...imo I think the studio would be put to better use that way.
eh.....there is enough to do in SP and the mp is fun to alot of people..i find it ok..but eh..they did a good job so whatever XD

AllThatJuice
11-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Theres a lot to do for sure, but none it really has any sort of story...Like I said before, imagine having side quests like Skyrim with their own storylines, separate from the main missions but still as captivating and interesting...But yeah, I understand some people enjoy the online...

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Theres a lot to do for sure, but none it really has any sort of story...Like I said before, imagine having side quests like Skyrim with their own storylines, separate from the main missions but still as captivating and interesting...But yeah, I understand some people enjoy the online...
yeah that is true....well..maybe they could just add another studio xD

AllThatJuice
11-01-2012, 12:30 AM
lol, Im sure Ubisoft could afford it