PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILER)(SPOILERS)Assasins creed 3 no Hood issue

I P1ty Da F00l
11-01-2012, 12:03 AM
I cant be the only one who is kinda mad that after completing the game Connor can never put his hood back on for free roam but instead you have a weird looking Mohawk, to be honest I don't even know why Ubisoft didn't add an option or make the Mohawk a Out fit I understand that its Connor's Culture but the hood honestly looks so much more cooler. Do you think Ubisoft will change it?

MRNMRSPACER
11-01-2012, 01:13 AM
i agree...and no they wont change it :/

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 04:10 PM
A lot of people have commented on this, we do take feedback very seriously.

XxJBATTISTAxX
11-02-2012, 06:25 AM
They really really need to change this its really irritating and stupid looking

kingofgamesgx
11-02-2012, 06:33 AM
wish they could just make it like a Uplay free DL or a free add on something like that so if ya want it ya just go to Uplay/PSN and DL it that would be pretty cool to have that option as id like to have Connor w/ Hood for exploring and such post game

LeoOfCostaRica
11-02-2012, 06:46 AM

So, any update on the situation?

Seeing as a lot of people have complained about this in multiple topics (one of them being 14 pages long, as of this post), is a patch actually in consideration at the moment?

JBBEN
11-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Please Ubisoft do something with this hood thing. Lots of people complaining about it, but anyway its an icon of the game. So please make it back or make it optional.

Rithrius
11-03-2012, 09:23 AM

Then i assume something is being done to fix this? If there's a thread with an official statement or something, people will actually know what's going on and they'll stop making threads like this. I think it's obvious everyone wants this to change.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 04:05 PM
So, any update on the situation?

It's not really a bug as it is supposed to be like that. Using another costume, such as Achiles' Assassin Robes, will raise Connor's hood... obscuring his haircut.

We have however sent in your feedback, please keep an eye out for sticky posts for updates.

codkiller165
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Im so angry that you cant put your hood back on i waited forever for this game that i beat in a day and a half then you cant put your hood back on im not playing it til they updat that mistake:mad:

MONSTERSIMMONDS
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I agree with you I<m so desapointed I don't want to play anymore

divine1990
11-04-2012, 06:37 PM
OK I have played through every single one of the platform games and the Hood is one of the main things that make assassins creed. I understand that by taking it off it symbolizes that Connor is finished but the Hood is symbolic. It represents who we are in the creed, and is iconic of the series he should be at least have it on outside of the homestead just cause his mission is done does not mean the brotherhood is. Connor represents the rebirth of the assassins in America the brotherhood continues through him and his recruits. He like ezio has to train them and he represents the very heart of the creed in America by completely removing the Hood after the story you are striping us of the master assassins conor is to become. Give us the option please to put back on to those of us who understand the meaning of it not just cause it looks good.

P.s there is forum going around for a petition to bring back the Hood this is a repost of what I wrote on that petition

Pinkie Pie Win
11-05-2012, 02:30 AM
I am really disappointed on how after all the effort and work it was to get to the ending, to free roam and just murder people with the hidden blade,i was very upset when you can no longer use the assassins hood,I mean don't get me wrong, Ubisoft makes so pretty awesome games, but when i saw that you can no longer use the hood it upset me, Connor's outfit is very awesome and so is his weapons, but the hood is the main thing for assassins, i hope that Ubisoft does an update for AC3 and its fixed so that you can ear the hood, Connor is alright, but that mohawk is just plain ugly.

ParadiseLost012
11-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Yeah it was cool to have the hood off for a little bit but they really need to fix this. The hood is such a huge part of the game. This whole issue is very annoying and frustrating. Please fix the hood issue.

slim8xshady
11-11-2012, 02:23 AM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b562/Slivin8xSh8dy/fwj3eysa.png
Cheer up it's confirmed that they know about it and are working on it. This is not my image, I saw this on another forum.

sparky97ar
11-22-2012, 02:55 PM
The man in the HOODED white cloak is and has always been the symbol of assassins creed from altairs time, I am a die hard ac fan and hav e waited from the day after revelations release (when I completed it) for assassins creed 3. I understand Connors heritage, but as I said the hood is the symbolic piece of the assassins, and I know you can use other outfits but the Achilles suit does not look even slightly as good as Connors suit. And I don't want to use the ezio suit again during the American revolution. You must fix this ubisoft. It is and will continue to be a huge reputation loss if it is left unseen to.......

Bashilir
11-23-2012, 12:37 AM
The man in the HOODED white cloak is and has always been the symbol of assassins creed from altairs time, I am a die hard ac fan and hav e waited from the day after revelations release (when I completed it) for assassins creed 3. I understand Connors heritage, but as I said the hood is the symbolic piece of the assassins, and I know you can use other outfits but the Achilles suit does not look even slightly as good as Connors suit. And I don't want to use the ezio suit again during the American revolution. You must fix this ubisoft. It is and will continue to be a huge reputation loss if it is left unseen to.......

It's already been fixed..

Sidizen
11-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Im so angry that you cant put your hood back on i waited forever for this game that i beat in a day and a half then you cant put your hood back on im not playing it til they updat that mistake:mad:

I don't have this problem, Connor still has his hood on after the game for me.

Lolman88
12-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Helloooooo!!
I have found THE glitch to get the hood back on after the main storyline, with the same old outfit Connor used to have!!
First you need to have done all the Homestead Missions, so you can get the original Assassin outfit. Then you should go to Boston, and go to the east shop, at the docks. There you should buy a new colour for your outfit (I used white with red), and Bam! You've got yourself the old outfit again, WITH hood. You can even change colour back again, or go to the Homestead for another outfit ;D
Glad to help!

Scystab
12-19-2012, 01:29 PM
All fine and dandy, but they fixed this problme a while ago, when the PC version came out :)

poisax
02-06-2013, 02:32 PM
I finished the game and I only have my hood on at the homestead, I do play on pc, I didn't finish the game 100% (51% I did finish) only the storyline, I do have a colored assassins outfit, and to be honest I want my hood off everywhere but I do want to choose to have it on or off and which hairstyle I have...

EDIT: I didn't realize there was a second page to this topic, now I see that it has been changed, but how do I get the hood off?

MT4K
02-06-2013, 03:17 PM
You cannot have the hood off anywhere besides the Homestead now. Unless you use an outfit without a hood.

poisax
03-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Ok, thanks.

love your Conker avatar!