PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler?] Stuck on Lost Mayan Ruins

zorphon
10-31-2012, 11:14 PM
How do you climb this temple. It's way too dark and mossy, I can't see a darn thing. I tried turning the brightness all the way up and I can't see anything to grab onto, this is getting really frustrating.

xXRyzonXx
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
Really? I thought it was easy.. It was a tad short as well.. finished it in 5 minutes.

tjbyrum1
10-31-2012, 11:48 PM
Have you gotten to the part where you're inside the Temple yet?

Connor ought to fall down to the bottom floor in which case you'll have to find a way up.

It was rather easy, and I admit it was dark, but you probably need to look around more.

SilverSc0rpi0n
11-03-2012, 05:33 PM
This is a stupid question but I'm stuck on the outside of the temple. I'm on the stairs and can't get inside, I've tried scaling everything I can think of and hanging from shelves and scaling around but can't figure out how to get in. I'm missing something obvious I know, can I get a little help?

Blind2Society
11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
I found the mission really easy and very, very short. The problem of course, it's hard to describe where to go.

@silver: Once you jump from the tree to the temple, you have to go up the first small set of stairs (it was tricky for me for some reason) then you go to the left, around the temple. IIRC.