PDA

View Full Version : No more Homestead Missions?

xXRyzonXx
10-31-2012, 10:39 PM
So, I am on Sequence 11, and I haven't found a homestead mission since sequence 8 or something.. I have been looking for them aswell... Do I have to do something special in order for them to appear or? It's annoying because I really like the homestead missions. I also only have 1 artisan...

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Please do not discuss things which could be considered spoilers - in the general forum.

the spoiler rules ask you post in the 'hints&tips' forum - so people can avoid them.

I will move your thread for you - but please remember for next time!

xXRyzonXx
10-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Please do not discuss things which could be considered spoilers - in the general forum.

the spoiler rules ask you post in the 'hints&tips' forum - so people can avoid them.

I will move your thread for you - but please remember for next time!

I'm not trying to argue, but how is "I can't find a mission" a spoiler? especially one for side missions.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
People may go into detail - and that is a spoiler..

Many people may not even know about homestead missions - or that you recruit Artisans ;)

Layytez
10-31-2012, 11:39 PM
1 artisan ? I had 2 by then. You search in the cites aswell ?

tjbyrum1
10-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Do they appear in cities? I myself have 3 artisans: Myriam, Terry, and... I forgot the other fellow.

Layytez
10-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Do they appear in cities? I myself have 3 artisans: Myriam, Terry, and... I forgot the other fellow.]

I'm not sure but I remember going into the city to get some items in order to unlock them. One artisan is a woman that makes clothes I think.

xXRyzonXx
10-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Do they appear in cities? I myself have 3 artisans: Myriam, Terry, and... I forgot the other fellow.

I have myriam, but she isn't an artisan for me.

Layytez
10-31-2012, 11:46 PM

I think Lance is a artisan. You save him from falling off a cliff in the Homestead.

tjbyrum1
10-31-2012, 11:46 PM

I misworded that. I meant to say I have her in my Homestead, not that she's an Artisan. Sorry about that.

faePuck
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I registered just to say this... it's seriously frustrating for people not understanding this problem to say something like 'hey just do these missions' and 'you have to go to these icons.' People... THE GAME IS BROKEN. These icons DO NOT EXIST for a significant portion of players. I just realized I've spent over 30 hours in game and am only experiencing half of it... a great part of my enjoyment was to come from the trading/crafting/convoy missions and the Assassin contracts. But, sadly, Ubisoft didn't see fit to QA those parts very well, so now I and many others have wasted our time and will only be able to see part of the full experience we paid for, simply because some key missions don't appear on the map and will never be available. Moreover, I just wasted I think three hours doing all the Recruitment missions I could find, just to frustratingly confirm that--yes, every single thread ends before I can do the final mission and free any one zone, thus leaving me with only the French recruit you get through the story mode, who can't do away missions by himself.

I'm feeling rather betrayed that I spent $60 on this game, so excited to play it on Day 1, and I'm getting this half-baked experience that Ubisoft shoveled out to make a date. After years of being an avid and vocal fan, I'm finding I should've waited til they patched again or put the game on sale so I could get the full experience. I don't have a lot of time for gaming, and anything close to 30 hours is a significant investment for me. I just wish Ubisoft had some respect for that.

UtilityTortoise
11-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Some appear in the Frontier too, so check there as well. I recruited them all with no problems.

The only confusion I got was doing the smith's level up quest, when he says to go find hammers in New York... it's not actually marked on the map, but the hammers are sold in the General Store. I thought it was a bug but it was really just hidden.

Also, regarding the Liberation missions.They are all there, some just don't show up on the map. For example, doing the doctor's part of town in New York, I couldn't find the last rabid dog but it was there I just had to freeroam around the area a bit to find it. I recruited all the assassins as well with no problems.