PDA

View Full Version : ForceFeedback joystick problems

GeorgiaPeach39
01-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi, I recently got a Force Feedback Wingman Force 3D joystick. My problem is, the feedback doesnt work. I feel nothing when I fire, land or crash. I have the feedback option thing checked in the game. I have no idea what I should do to get the "feeling" . Can any of you please help? I feel that I've wasted my money.

GeorgiaPeach39
01-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi, I recently got a Force Feedback Wingman Force 3D joystick. My problem is, the feedback doesnt work. I feel nothing when I fire, land or crash. I have the feedback option thing checked in the game. I have no idea what I should do to get the "feeling" . Can any of you please help? I feel that I've wasted my money.

rick_475
01-04-2004, 05:38 PM
I have a Wingman Strike Force 3d too. You have to make sure you plugged the power line and the USB line. If both are plugged then maybe you forgot to put ForceFeedback ON in the hardware setup/Input (from the game)

GeorgiaPeach39
01-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks, Unfortunately, I didnt get a power line in the box. Just the line to the USB.

rick_475
01-04-2004, 07:43 PM
I assume that you have a cheaper version of the Wingman model, without power line and obviously without force feedback. I hope I'm wrong.