PDA

View Full Version : ac3 multiplayer ruined again!!!!!

dann2004
10-31-2012, 10:28 PM
just as i expected multiplayer is ruined by people who just run about on reckless getting all the kill 100 points each i might add,cant beleve its still 100,should be 10 or 1 even....god ive never managed to play this game how its suposed to be played...STEALTH you run n gun morons!!!!!!.
pls patch this so we can finaly play sum proper ac multiplayer with stealth and cunning like im sure ubi intended,instead of just running around reckless and stilll getting to the top of the leaderboard.
just played a game and i had 5 kills (4 incognito) everyone else running like mad everywhere on my team had over 10 and they matched my score....this shouldnt be the case,either up the score for incognito kills so everyone at the very leaast gives it a go,or lower the reckless score,i figured that one out on brotherhood,since vs was born its been plagued with run n gun noobs...
.just cant believe its still the same was really hoping this time they would address this absolute flaw in this game......ps love the singleplayer best ive played yet proper EPIC.........!!!!!!!!

Free_Hidings
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Hi there sir, just letting you know, free running is actually a pretty big part of the game. Since when was it "supposed" to be played stealthily?

Not to say I don't agree, I love playing stealthily and I'm not a fan of chasing after runners. But free running is definately a significant part of the game, both SP and MP.

Play Deathmatch, there's not far for them to run.

dann2004
10-31-2012, 10:45 PM
fare point.....ok free running has to stay of course but the score system should be changed,incognito kill 1000 points reckless 25?.......just want to get a kill in the crowd..never done it in any of the vs games coz everyone just run's n run's n run's....n run's....**** "reckless runners" is what i'll coin them as eh!!!!...just a shame that its basically brotherhood vs with new abilities and no improvement.....still singleplayer is why i buy this game and its awesome!!!!!!......peace!!!!!

Free_Hidings
10-31-2012, 10:48 PM
I've experienced more stealth in AC3 thus far than in Revelations. I have had a roofing looby of noobs but I just left. Overall it feels very rewarding being stealthy, I have been getting naked focus stuns and everything.

Agreed, the single player is where it really shines.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi there - please post your feedback in the dedicated MP forum - there is a pinned thread for it as well :)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720984-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Multiplayer-Gameplay-Feedback-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

If you wish to discuss the MP game - there are plenty of threads in the MP forum to do so.