PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Recruits, AC3, (spoilers maybe)

JohnnyInksDotCom
10-31-2012, 10:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone has completed all the assassin leveling, and if so, do you recruits get an assassin's uniform, I've got 4 recruits now, but i can't upgrade their clothing, and i'm fearful that the full level assassin's won't be in assassin's uniforms (oh and side note, LOVE THE BODYGUARD OPTION UBI., kudos)

willstannard
10-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Sorry I can't help there, but I'm having trouble getting recruits at all? Can you tell me how? I'm at begginginf of sequence 7 and have stephan

mlazun
10-31-2012, 11:31 PM
you must complete liberation mission, and then will go on special mission with new recruit. after that you can use him or she. there is six assassin to recruit, one woman of them. they are all cool looking, have special weapons, and are very usefull :)

Layytez
10-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Liberate the districts and you get go on a mission with that recruit and unlock them.

tjbyrum1
10-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Are any part of the Assassins customizable?

xXRyzonXx
11-01-2012, 12:04 AM
How do I send my assassin's on mission.

Layytez
11-01-2012, 12:07 AM
How do I send my assassin's on mission.

Bring up the Assassins wheel, press square/X select a place and send them. I would advise have at least 3 before you send any off.

xXRyzonXx
11-01-2012, 01:31 AM
how many different abilities are there that your assassins can do?

Layytez
11-01-2012, 01:35 AM
how many different abilities are there that your assassins can do?

No idea since i haven't even got three recruits but there is like 6 or more ive heard.

willstannard
11-01-2012, 01:40 AM
So like the op asked, anything customisable?

willstannard
11-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Oh and did you guys here that one recruits story of when he was a kid and met a certain someone...?

Layytez
11-01-2012, 01:44 AM
So like the op asked, anything customisable?

Urm the Manor ?

I FreeBaseDrano
11-01-2012, 08:05 AM
I cant get the north boston recruit to join. Duncan little i think is his name and i have completed all the liberation missions i see and the north district is still disputed.

ImpulseFreedom
11-01-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm having problems with the "Liberation Missions" as well. In Boston North it says I'm missing one mission and In Boston North it says I'm missing 2 (one in each type of mission) but there are no mission markers left on the map. I've just unlocked New York and I still only have that one recruit you get by default.

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
So like the op asked, anything customisable? unfortunately they are not customizable at all

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-01-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm having problems with the "Liberation Missions" as well. In Boston North it says I'm missing one mission and In Boston North it says I'm missing 2 (one in each type of mission) but there are no mission markers left on the map. I've just unlocked New York and I still only have that one recruit you get by default. For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions

misterhook
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm having problems with the "Liberation Missions" as well. In Boston North it says I'm missing one mission and In Boston North it says I'm missing 2 (one in each type of mission) but there are no mission markers left on the map. I've just unlocked New York and I still only have that one recruit you get by default.

I am having this exact same problem! What's worse is that I completed the "stop the thugs harassing the merchant" quests like 6 or 7 times, but never recieved credit for them in the logbook menu. Boston North is still listed as disputed, but there are no more Liberation Missions listed on the map. I successfully recruited Stephene Chapeau and Clipper Wilkinson, but Duncan Litttle just sits on his bar stool and won't give me his recruitment mission. Is this a bug caused by recruiting assassins before you complete the Boston Tea Party quest?

Subject J80
11-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I am having this exact same problem! What's worse is that I completed the "stop the thugs harassing the merchant" quests like 6 or 7 times, but never recieved credit for them in the logbook menu. Boston North is still listed as disputed, but there are no more Liberation Missions listed on the map. I successfully recruited Stephene Chapeau and Clipper Wilkinson, but Duncan Litttle just sits on his bar stool and won't give me his recruitment mission. Is this a bug caused by recruiting assassins before you complete the Boston Tea Party quest?

I'm having the exact same problem here. I have 2/3 thugs beaten up but they don't appear anymore.

JohnnyInksDotCom
11-02-2012, 07:36 PM

For the last couple of ones you may be looking for, you have to run around and find them, they don't have markers, they're in the area of the particular liberation, when you run up on them, a blue blip will appear above their head and you'll be given the mission instructions

redka243
11-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Can't find the last one in new york north (farmer). A map would really help. Its very anoying that they are not all included on the minimap.
Note to those who are confused: if you have completed all the missions on the minimap, you may still be missing some because they are not all on the minimap, you have to blunder around and find some. You can check how much you have left to do in the logbook under liberation missions.

VenuvianRaider
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM

I discovered that I had not freed one of the captives held by the thugs...showed up in the "Liberation" log as only 2 of 3 completed. There was no map marker. I wandered around and found an area blocked by guards at each entrance. Once I freed the captive, Duncan would then react to my "B" button and off we went to the assassination that then completed the liberation of N Boston.

Joel.huard
11-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi, I have all the 1st set of liberations quests done, finished all the thugs and freed all the guys in the stockades, Im told to talk to my district contact, but I cant talk to him, I dont even know where he is?

Help?

G-Manofsteel
11-06-2012, 04:19 AM
Hey guys,

I've been having some similar problems with the liberation missions, as well as the encyclopedia of the common man entries.

In my first Playthrough, in Boston I was missing missions that wouldn't come up, and even stranger one of my contact locations disappeared of the map and could never be found in the location. Later in the same playthrough I was getting all the encyclopedia actions and had all of them but one, oddly the loglist showed me as having completed the woodworker actions, but still showed him as 2/3. this kept me from getting the trophy and more importantly, makes it's impossible to get 100% on the challenges.

I started a new playthrough and it was doing ok, I got all three recruits in boston without a Problem until I reached newyork. In newyork I was doing a liberation mission where you swap lists by pickpocketing a "snitch" during my action two redcoats caught me as did the snitch. I ran because the action appeared as if I had made the switch and so I ran and hid. The moment I was anonymous a message in red said I failed the mission. Oddly enough, the log shows the action as 3/3 and also tells me to visit my contact, but as a result the the icon showing the recruit's location disappeared.

I really hope this glitch/bug gets fixed. I love this game but replaying so I can get 100% is frustrating lol

kobainkhad
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
can someone tell me exactly where clipper Wilkinson is, hes the last **** recruit i need in Boston and his icon is not showing up >.< any help would be greatly appreciated

BlackLion2086
12-13-2012, 01:52 AM
AC III: Duncan Little issue.. The Liberation Icon show up outside the Tavenr but not inside... I can see Duncan in the Tavern, but I can't interact with him. How do I fix this glitch?