PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Shaun wants to turn the dial back...

rileypoole1234
10-31-2012, 09:17 PM
I sort of just wanted to share this, and please don't post any spoilers from beyond that point in the game.

I just talked to Shaun and he explained to Desmond that he wants to see what life was like during the first civilsation, and Desmond agreed to after "this is all over". What do you guys think about this? I haven't played beyond this part of the game so far so I don't know if that happens, but I think it would be awesome if it does. I also think a game during the first civ would be really cool too, but that all depends on what happens in AC3...

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 09:36 PM
I sort of just wanted to share this, and please don't post any spoilers from beyond that point in the game.

I just talked to Shaun and he explained to Desmond that he wants to see what life was like during the first civilsation, and Desmond agreed to after "this is all over". What do you guys think about this? I haven't played beyond this part of the game so far so I don't know if that happens, but I think it would be awesome if it does. I also think a game during the first civ would be really cool too, but that all depends on what happens in AC3...
i agree when he said that i was like "yeah///that would be pretty sweet.....well see tho xD

Eurostar7
10-31-2012, 09:42 PM
If they do a first civilization game, it should lead up to the birth of the first Assassins (Adam and Eve), then they can do a sequel of it telling how Adam and Eve broke out of slavery because the humans were all slaves to the first civilization, they were controlling all of them with the pieces of eden. The Truth video in previous games was about Adam and Eve escaping with an Apple, free running as if they were being chased. They'd have to be caught again obviously because they were still with the first civ when the planet burned to a crisp.