PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER]A few questions regarding the whole gameDONT READ THRED UNLESS FINISHED AC 3

kolbaskat
10-31-2012, 09:06 PM
So last warning this WHOLE THREAD may containe SPOILERS.

I'm just gonna throw a few questions in so sorry if isn't in a chronical ordner.
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
1.When you finde out that Haythem doesn't have the amulett, something among these lines is said: That you have to "live" more of connors life to find out where it is. But as fair I know this contradicts the whole sequence thing of assassins creed. Because in the 2nd Game you skipped the memories of Ezio.(The 2sequences before the last one), because Rebbeca didn't manage to acces them.

2.When you finished the game and you check the map there is somekind of voice talking about something called pivots, what are those pivots and who is talking? I didn't understand this part.

3.Why did only Vidic have to be killed to stop the satelite start, if Alan Rikkin is even above Vidic and still could manage to do this.

4.Can someone explain the ending to me, I didn't manage to understand everything.

5.Am I the only one who thought it was weird, that such an advanced and important place for the templars, the Abstergo building, only had guards with normal pistols. I had expected a more stealthy mission, but maybe it's just me. I kinda thought the whole story got too rushed.

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM

I'm just gonna throw a few questions in so sorry if isn't in a chronical ordner.
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
1.When you finde out that Haythem doesn't have the amulett, something among these lines is said: That you have to "live" more of connors life to find out where it is. But as fair I know this contradicts the whole sequence thing of assassins creed. Because in the 2nd Game you skipped the memories of Ezio.(The 2sequences before the last one), because Rebbeca didn't manage to acces them.
[not really sure.....]

2.When you finished the game and you check the map there is somekind of voice talking about something called pivots, what are those pivots and who is talking? I didn't understand this part.
[also was wondering this]
3.Why did only Vidic have to be killed to stop the satelite start, if Alan Rikkin is even above Vidic and still could manage to do this.
[again not sure...think vidic was in charge of the project]
4.Can someone explain the ending to me, I didn't manage to understand everything.
[well the chick who was talking to u in the temple all game had put herself in the walls and if desmond the chosen one if u will,touched the ball it would save the world/release her.the other chick said dont do it cause she is evil and desmond would be worshipped or something,but he saved the world and to my knowledge....died]
5.Am I the only one who thought it was weird, that such an advanced and important place for the templars, the Abstergo building, only had guards with normal pistols. I had expected a more stealthy mission, but maybe it's just me. I kinda thought the whole story got too rushed.
also was thinking this

Vagrant42791
10-31-2012, 09:34 PM

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

1: The gap in memories was more of a unique circumstance i believe in AC2. You do things in order pretty much in ACIII. They're basically telling you to keep playing and you'll find out where the amulet is. It becomes clear what happens with the amulet later in the game.

5: Yeah that threw me off a little too. Major shift in difficulty for sure.

xx-pyro
10-31-2012, 10:08 PM
3. The whole point of the satellite launch was to send an Apple into space to amplify its affects I believe, therefore them not having any Apple (it was Vidic's job to retrieve it) would result in no use sending a satellite up. That's how I understand it anyways.

kolbaskat
10-31-2012, 10:20 PM
3. The whole point of the satellite launch was to send an Apple into space to amplify its affects I believe, therefore them not having any Apple (it was Vidic's job to retrieve it) would result in no use sending a satellite up. That's how I understand it anyways.

I get, maybe I didn't write it understandable, but I mean the CEO of Abstergo (as far I understood "THE" Templer Organisation at the moment, so something like the leader of the Templers.) should have some kind of back-up plan or atleast play a bigger role, I mean the World was going to end and the "Templer Master" has no other plans and is not even seen. Dunno, I expect him to appear. :/

Also I forgot to mention the poorly done way Desmond took his knife out :(

Nightmare8767
10-31-2012, 10:35 PM
I also expected Rikkin to appear. The guy seems so important, yet we only hear of him in AC1.

(Who cares anyways, Juno's going to fix that LOL).

Anyways, we don't really do know what the Templars will do now. The world's saved, the Apple's lost and Juno's around the world seeking revenge. Although the post gme pivots part seems to indicate they did hack the Animus 3.0 and sycnhed it to the cloud...

kolbaskat
10-31-2012, 10:38 PM
I also expected Rikkin to appear. The guy seems so important, yet we only hear of him in AC1.

(Who cares anyways, Juno's going to fix that LOL).

Anyways, we don't really do know what the Templars will do now. The world's saved, the Apple's lost and Juno's around the world seeking revenge. Although the post gme pivots part seems to indicate they did hack the Animus 3.0 and sycnhed it to the cloud...
Can you explain the pivots part to me? Is it just some cheats, or does it add something to the story?

Nightmare8767
10-31-2012, 10:45 PM
It adds something (quite vageuly) to the Story once you find them all. Basically (and that's why you have to be connected to the Internet) someone's hacking the Animus database and synching it to the cloud, presumably for Abstergo if we note the Trophy/Achievement icon.

kolbaskat
10-31-2012, 11:05 PM
It adds something (quite vageuly) to the Story once you find them all. Basically (and that's why you have to be connected to the Internet) someone's hacking the Animus database and synching it to the cloud, presumably for Abstergo if we note the Trophy/Achievement icon.

And uhm, is there any info about that one crypted e-mail that desmond got?The one that ended wsith h-e-l-l-o-

brefcourte
10-31-2012, 11:23 PM
5. Am I the only one who finds the Abstergo sequence quite racist?

kolbaskat
10-31-2012, 11:31 PM
5. Am I the only one who finds the Abstergo sequence quite racist?
Care to explain, how is it racist. Maybe I missed something lol

brefcourte
10-31-2012, 11:47 PM
i was forced to kill something about 100 working class black people ...

Nightmare8767
10-31-2012, 11:53 PM
And uhm, is there any info about that one crypted e-mail that desmond got?The one that ended wsith h-e-l-l-o-

That was Juno.

i was forced to kill something about 100 working class black people ...

That was Ubi being lazy and reusing the Brazil models :P

kolbaskat
11-01-2012, 12:03 AM
That was Juno.

That was Ubi being lazy and reusing the Brazil models :P

I know it was juno,but your talking about the one with the binary code. I mean the other one, or was is it also Juno? And what did it say?

Nightmare8767
11-01-2012, 12:26 AM
That's Juno too, who was trying to get to talk to Desmond and company but still wasn't able to properly do it.