PDA

View Full Version : PS3 steelbook

Zvonek
10-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Does anybody know why is there space for 2 discs in ACIII PS3 steelbook while there's just one blu-ray?

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Does anybody know why is there space for 2 discs in ACIII PS3 steelbook while there's just one blu-ray?
Hi there

If the case does not say 'PS3' on it - it maybe a universal case?

There for maybe used for both PS3 and Xbox [which needs space for 2 discs]

Zvonek
10-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Well I thought that when I buy PS3 version of game edition I'll get things specially for PS3 and not universal ones....but okay....I can live with that...

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Well I thought that when I buy PS3 version of game edition I'll get things specially for PS3 and not universal ones....but okay....I can live with that...
Was just a guess - without seeing the case in person ;)

it maybe a PS3 case - however the design may cater for multiple discs - so the inside can be reused for other titles.

Zvonek
10-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Was just a guess - without seeing the case in person ;)

it maybe a PS3 case - however the design may cater for multiple discs - so the inside can be reused for other titles.

Why would I put another titles inside while it's specially designed for ACIII? it just doesn't make sense to me....maybe you could give me some info later when you'll see it in person or when you ask someone who worked on it :D

AmneonX
10-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi there

If the case does not say 'PS3' on it - it maybe a universal case?

There for maybe used for both PS3 and Xbox [which needs space for 2 discs]

This is correct. I have a friend that got the Xbox version, and I got the PS3 version. The case is universal. This was something that was given out when you ordered it. They weren't given based off of console.

sticks165
10-31-2012, 11:08 PM
my steelbook case has one slot.