PDA

View Full Version : are you guys enjoying it more then AC2

Radman500
10-31-2012, 08:23 PM
are you guys enjoying AC3 more then AC2...

obviously ac3 has better graphics, better combat, gameplay, much more fluidness, but are you enjoying it more then AC2

me honestly, i don't know... i think i enjoyed italy more then colonial america......

what about you guys

De Filosoof
10-31-2012, 08:36 PM
AC2 is still the best for me, but ho knows. I haven't finished the game yet so...

Sometimes it feels like the game is made by a completely different team, and that's not a good thing for me.

osinam14
10-31-2012, 08:36 PM
yes im enjoying more ac3.

FirestarLuva
10-31-2012, 08:39 PM
It's great. In my opinion, it has the best story. It got me more interested in the American Revolution than the Renaissance period.

Vagrant42791
10-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes. Which is saying alot.

Free_Hidings
10-31-2012, 08:55 PM
If I was given 2 or more eras to choose from, 9 times out of 10 I would choose somewhere in the middle ages. Reinessance Itay was probably towards the end of the middle ages but it was definately almost ideal for me, and I am not American, nor do I have any interest in American history, so the American Revolution holds no interest to me.

But still I am enjoying AC3 far more than AC2. AC2 is still an amazing game, and one that I will replay time and time again, but AC3 is just phenomenal. And as a bonus I am learning about American history and it is interesting!

ACfan443
10-31-2012, 09:05 PM
I've constantly praised AC3 on story, graphics, gameplay. It's an AMAZING game.

But, with regards to your question, I'm slightly confused right now, yesterday I thought it was the best game in the series, but today I feel differently. There was something about previous ACs which made me connect with them more. Something about AC3 makes it feel VERY different, I can't put my finger on it, perhaps the lack of ambient music - all I hear is crowd noises. I dunno.

In short: I don't know which game I like the most

silvermercy
10-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Even though I had no interest in this time period (but I do now), yes, I enjoy AC3 more than all AC games combined.

ACPrincess
10-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Yes i love it i nearly cried which never happens with vedio games and Connor is such a Prince i cant stop saying AWW :)

HisShadowX
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I feel like they really made unnecessary changes to the map and controls. Yes people complained about the old controls but the changed made sadly are worse. I am in the top 50% world wide (I was informed in an ingame msg) of people who could use a soldier as a bullet shield and I literally only did it five times and suck. So thats telling you the average joe doesn't get the combat controls in this game.

The story pacing is so slow like AC1 and like AC1 I feel this game will be short lived. The game is average and is okay but after they improved on AC1 I am highly disappointed we are back to another slow paced game.