PDA

View Full Version : Full Walkthrough with all cutscenes, my SECOND marathon starting at 5p EST!

Aetherius2012
10-31-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm starting ANOTHER Marathon at 5p EST and will be playing most of this evening, with 1-3 videos every hour! You'd think I was LIVESTREAMING!

I've been accused of doing this for "teh moneyz", and I want to put a personal note here that if I were that desperate I'd be investing in a crap ton of AdWords, buying out search results, etc. I'll never succumb to that temptation, I'm doing this for every gamer out there who can't afford a $60 game with a $25+ guide - so thanks for hearing me out!

For those who don't know, I run a YouTube channel called The Awesome Incarnate and I've been covering Assassin's Creed 3 featuring 1-3 HD videos every hour with little to NO commentary!

If I collapse from too many games, so be it! You're all worth it in my opinion! Even the haters too... :D

[links removed]

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 08:07 PM
All videos and walk throughs need to go into the Hints & Tips forum - as per the forum rules.

Please repost in that forum WITH a spoiler warning as per the rules!

Important please read - SPOILER WARNING RULES! [updated 29/10/12] (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!-updated-29-10-12)