PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Redeeming Codes Problem

alageyik1453
10-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Hello I bought The Assassin's Creed 3 Join or Die Edition today, however I cannot redeem the codes for the exclusive content and the uplay password. I tried to type the codes in the game. I got it for Ps3 and I am a bit disappointed. Does anyone know if this is a temporary problem or is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks for your answers.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi there - details on how to redeem the Uplay passport are here : http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17354

And how to unlock the bonus content is here :http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306

You may find other answers to common questions at the bottom of the page :)

Macken1337
10-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Hello there.

I have a problem which is very related to this one. Though I just pre-ordered the standard edition for PS3, some ULC follows (Red Coat, Colonial Assassin and Captain of the Aquila) and the codes I got does not fit with the ones I have to enter (Extras - Additional Content - Redeem Code). My codes are 19 digits and there are only room for 12. Then I saw the pictures on the site you refered to (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306) and the XBOX360 version has 19 digits. Have I gotten the wrong codes or what? Please assist asap.

alageyik1453
10-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Thank you for replying:), I did all these things and I am pretty sure that I typed the codes correctly, but I still do not get the bonus content, when I enter, it says that my code is invalid or was used before. It is the same for the uplay password, I saw the uplay activation message when I started the game but the code didn't work as well. I just wanted to know if this was a common problem amongst the gamers and if there was anything I could do.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 07:37 PM
The codes should be correct - however mistakes do happen - Codes issues - should go to Ubisoft Support.

If you have followed the links advice then I can only suggest the following:

You can contact Support via the links in my signature - please remember to send proof of purchase [scan or picture of receipt ] and a pic on the code voucher etc.

OR

you retailer maybe will to exchange them - however Ubisoft Support should be able to resolve the issue for you.

alageyik1453
10-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Ok, thank you for your help:)

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Ok, thank you for your help:)
Not a problem - I hope you get it sorted soon!

alageyik1453
10-31-2012, 08:19 PM
Sorry for interrupting again, but do I have to include the actual code in the picture? I am a bit hesitant since I do not want it to be seen by a computer hacker, who might get the code work before me first.. May be it is just me being too worried:o Thanks again for your reply and have a nice week :)

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Sorry for interrupting again, but do I have to include the actual code in the picture? I am a bit hesitant since I do not want it to be seen by a computer hacker, who might get the code work before me first.. May be it is just me being too worried:o Thanks again for your reply and have a nice week :)They may need the code - to check it's valid and also issue an new one.

if you are worried - only send it IF they ask - however hopefully your PC is secure?

alageyik1453
10-31-2012, 08:28 PM
It is, sorry again for interrupting, thank you for your reply :D

alageyik1453
11-14-2012, 01:30 PM
As you advised, I have contacted the support 2 weeks ago. At first, they replied and asked me some questions. I even sent them the photo of the codes. The said that they had sent that to appropriate channels for processing, but I did not get an answer in a week. They even changed the status of the message to "solved", obviously, it wasn't. What should I do? I told them that it wasn't solved, but still, no reply. As a customer, I think that I deserved a proper answer, even if it meant that there was no solution.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
alageyik1453, please PM a member of support or a Forum Manager your ticket number and we will investigate.

alageyik1453
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Ok,

Finlirarn
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM
I got my game code from Geforce in my mail, and it gives me a link to your webpage and says "click here to redeem your code and download you game" but it just directs me to the home page and i cant find where to put the code in and download the game????? been searching for a ****ing hour now..sorry for the rage but i am out of patience

Finlirarn
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM
And i have to add that it's a Assassins creed 3 code

xJinsama
01-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Hello, I bought Assassin's Creed III normal edition for my PC, but the code that I bought didn't worked (I have entered the code for like 50 times and before Ubisoft Server was kind of messed up. )and the guy from the store gave me an extra code, so I did redeemed that code and it did work. It also said that I received the stuff since I finished playing the game but I'm having a big problem, I can't access my redeemed stuff, the only thing I can access is to redeem my code 'again' and nothing more. I click on 'Redeem code', and I need to refill the whole code, which I did but then it says "This code is already used", so am I doing something 'wrong'?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Hi, keys can only be used once, please ensure you are inputting the key exactly as it is with capitals and dashes. If you are still having a issue please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Asanque
01-25-2013, 02:53 AM
I'm having the same problem as Ubisoft Technical Incompetence continue to treat customers like criminals

Its only been 4 weeks since Ubisoft put the wrong code in the box and they still won't fix their error.

See more here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/749170-Why-I-am-never-buying-another-Ubisoft-game-Uplay?p=8890900#post8890900

KillerCroc97
07-29-2013, 11:26 AM
em, hi everyone.
i got i little problem here and i would appreciate help :) My Uplay got Fd up so i was forced to reinstall the whole thing. After that i installed AC3 again and now my code for DLC does not work anymore seem like bulls**t to me. So im asking you guys for help. :) Thanks

Ureh
07-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Shouldn't the DLC remain unlocked after you enter the code the first time?

Mr_Shade
07-29-2013, 03:05 PM
em, hi everyone.
i got i little problem here and i would appreciate help :) My Uplay got Fd up so i was forced to reinstall the whole thing. After that i installed AC3 again and now my code for DLC does not work anymore seem like bulls**t to me. So im asking you guys for help. :) Thanks
have you contacted support?

If not, please do:

www.support.ubi.com

KillerCroc97
07-29-2013, 04:56 PM
well i dunno. after reinstalling a got a save which was created playing with DLC now when i want to load game says DLC content is missing so i tried to redeem and uplay says code has been used.