PDA

View Full Version : AC3 as bad as GHFS for PC?

Positive_Vibes
10-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Hello. Posting here, beacause i would like to know if Assassin's Creed 3 is as bad as Ghost Recon Future Soldier. For those who don't know it. Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a good game, but in the PC Version it is a desaster. The multiplayer mode doesn't work and there are a lots of other problems with this game. Ubisoft tried to solve this immense problem by releasing patches, but it became worse. So I would like to know, if Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be as bad as Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

x-Lyyr-x
10-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Hello. Posting here, beacause i would like to know if Assassin's Creed 3 is as bad as Ghost Recon Future Soldier. For those who don't know it. Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a good game, but in the PC Version it is a desaster. The multiplayer mode doesn't work and there are a lots of other problems with this game. Ubisoft tried to solve this immense problem by releasing patches, but it became worse. So I would like to know, if Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be as bad as Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

Seriously man, what kind of answer do you expect ? No one played it yet.
Take your hate somewhere else man. Getting tired of these copy-pasted hate threads.
Just be glad the game is coming out.

I will wait patiently for my Freedom (PC) Edition to arrive in the next 3 weeks...
...No offense guys but chill out...

diwas13
10-31-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm sure it'll be great, own all the AC games on PC and they're all very well optimized.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:29 PM
indeed no one has played the PC version of the game..

the PC version is being handled with care - and extra features added such as DX11 support.

I suggest you ask again when people are able to form an opinion.

PC version releases 20th to 23rd of november [date is depending on your region]