PDA

View Full Version : A question.

AjinkyaParuleka
10-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Hello people,this is my first post ever made here.I just want to know,do you ship Assassin's Creed III PC copies at the same time u release them in Europe?I live in Mumbai,India,and i never seen any original copy of this game in any stores.Can the team tell me which stores you ship it too(in Mumbai)?

Black_Widow9
11-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums
Have you tried contacting the retailer you plan on purchasing it from? They would have the best details for you about shipping. ;)

x-Lyyr-x
11-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Hello people,this is my first post ever made here.I just want to know,do you ship Assassin's Creed III PC copies at the same time u release them in Europe?I live in Mumbai,India,and i never seen any original copy of this game in any stores.Can the team tell me which stores you ship it too(in Mumbai)?

I do not posess any official info about this...but... (speculation follows)... Ubisoft has a team in Asia (Singapore), so I dont see why they could not ship to India.
If i were you I would order the game from the Ubisoft online store (shop.ubi.com if im corect). I have ordered the Freedom collectors edition from there...

I am just connecting the dots here but I do not know of any reason why Ubi would not ship to India. I think it is possible to order from your country.

I hope this helps your cause fellow Assassin//Templar...

Meeneeeeee
11-02-2012, 06:07 AM
You don't have to preorder it from the official site.
Actually i see it on http://www.flipkart.com and http://www.junglee.com/.

pirate1802
11-02-2012, 06:42 AM
hello, I live in India as well. Here, the PC version is coming out on the 24th, one day after the worldwide release. I don't live in Mumbai so can't tell about the local retailers, but you can check out some online store like, as the poster above suggested.. Flipkart (www.flipkart.com) or Game4U (www.game4u.com). All of my PC friends including myself have preordered AC3 from Flipkart. They deliver the products within three working days to your home and are quite trusted. Hope that helps ;)

AjinkyaParuleka
11-02-2012, 02:42 PM
hello, I live in India as well. Here, the PC version is coming out on the 24th, one day after the worldwide release. I don't live in Mumbai so can't tell about the local retailers, but you can check out some online store like, as the poster above suggested.. Flipkart (www.flipkart.com) or Game4U (www.game4u.com). All of my PC friends including myself have preordered AC3 from Flipkart. They deliver the products within three working days to your home and are quite trusted. Hope that helps ;)
Thanks for the reply,never thought flipkart had games o.O.