PDA

View Full Version : Season pass and the dlcs not there?

Ragsash
10-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Well I bought the season pass and the join or die edtion so I could get all the dlcs.
And the season pass says its bought and such but I cant really do anything with it.
Dont season pass get me the other dlcs from the other editions like the mayan tempel? and the other ones I dont remember the name of. or do I get them when they start selling them?

iDeathly Omen
10-31-2012, 04:09 PM
The season pass is for the future 5 packs of dlc coming out such as 3 episodes of tyranny of king George Washington and a few mp maps and characters.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Indeed.

If you have redeemed the season pass - when the new DLC is released - you will get it for free - at present it's not released just yet - so watch the news ticker on the game, or these forums for release information. ;)

the preorder bonus content and or exclusive missions - are different.

osinam14
10-31-2012, 05:05 PM
are you sure?? cause i got myself on the special edition and it came with a special card which has a redeem code, to get the ghost of sparta exclusive mission, but in the card it says that is part of a DLC, and also it says that you can get it from the season pass.
Which makes me wonder, are the exclusive missions coming with the season pass?

burtie80
10-31-2012, 05:09 PM
I forgot I bought the season pass....thanks for reminding me lol

Que-
01-20-2013, 05:06 PM
I bought the season pass and I don't have the battle hardened pack, but I have all of the other ones?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-20-2013, 08:42 PM
It is ONLY available for Season Pass owners through the multiplayer in-game Extra Content menu.