PDA

View Full Version : Relationship between Precursor in AC universe and Halo universe?

MK x Clutch
10-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey guys this is my first post on the forums, and I pretty much created this account solely to start this thread (and partially because I love participating in forums of games I love).

I started playing AC3 yesterday and it is great. When I first started playing though I noticed the mention of Precursors. Is a "Precursor civilization" or just a precursor a general term in real life? Or is it specific to AC3? I know it's not specific to AC3 because I am a fan of the Halo lore and I know it has a bunch of history being a technological advanced civilization. Is there any connection between AC and halo here?

NinjaOnFire
10-31-2012, 03:18 PM
None, it is a word. Jak and Daxter had precursors.

maxerx180
10-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey guys this is my first post on the forums, and I pretty much created this account solely to start this thread (and partially because I love participating in forums of games I love).

I started playing AC3 yesterday and it is great. When I first started playing though I noticed the mention of Precursors. Is a "Precursor civilization" or just a precursor a general term in real life? Or is it specific to AC3? I know it's not specific to AC3 because I am a fan of the Halo lore and I know it has a bunch of history being a technological advanced civilization. Is there any connection between AC and halo here?

I think you read into things to much.

MK x Clutch
10-31-2012, 03:24 PM
lololol I see I see.

Well, hello anyways ahaha

ROCHESTER
04-01-2015, 02:37 PM

You might find this interesting.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/First_Civilization

ze_topazio
04-01-2015, 03:31 PM
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/bc/80/hitchcock,alfredhitchchock,digging,grave,shovel,bl ackandwhite-bc8074a1e4e6ed46846d94a2978de49d_h.jpg

Markaccus
04-01-2015, 04:14 PM
There are many theories of precursor civilisation. The gaming industry has used this a few times as a basis for plots and characters. Mayans an Ancient Egypt are a couple of reasons people believe in this kind of thing, insisting that some of the structures and apparent technology are mysteriously advanced. You can probably find out more accurate and in depth explanations than mine with just a little googlage :D