PDA

View Full Version : Are the PS3 Exclusive Missions already available?

Gil_217
10-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Alright guys, I'm from Europe and I'm on PS3 and I just got the game. I'm just going to install the game right now but before I start playing it I want the PS3 Exclusive Missions already downloaded and installed. The thing is, I read somewhere that the Exclusive Missions will only be available when the Store updates and since I'm from Europe, the Store here only updates on Wednesday's afternoon, today. I already went to the Store to see if they already updated it and the AC3 and some other games were uploaded today, but I'm still not sure.

I just want to know if anybody knows if the Exclusive Missions are already available and if someone else from Europe already downloaded them.

Thanks!

silvermercy
10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Hmm... I thought the were in-game bonuses... That is, already included once you install. I just started playing my PS3 version; it didn't ask me anything about extra missions installation.

Gil_217
10-31-2012, 02:41 PM
And another thing guys - where do we have to redeem the code for the PS3 Exclusive Missions? I always thought that it was in the game menu, then go to Extras - Additional Content and then put the code there. But in the little paper that comes with the code they say we have to redeem it in the PSN Store.

BLEEPYOU11
10-31-2012, 02:48 PM
the mission code is behind the mini guide that comes with the game

Gil_217
10-31-2012, 02:54 PM
I know that man, did you even read my questions?

I asked where do we have to redeem it, in the game menu - Extras - Additional Content and then put the code or in the PSN Store - Redeem Codes and then put the code?

And are the PS3 Exclusive Missions already available in Europe? Because the Store updates later in here compared to the U.S. ( I'm only asking this one because I read an article that said the PS3 Exclusive Missions will be available when the Store updates).

BLEEPYOU11
10-31-2012, 03:10 PM
its extras-additional content-then press triangle to enter the code mmmkay. and i think they're avalible try that and tell me i did it already so maybe you can

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Guys, did you check the leaflet / support pages?

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17379

all you need to know there ;)

Gil_217
10-31-2012, 03:21 PM
But in the little paper that comes with the game and where the code is they actually say that we have to do it in the PSN Store - Redeem Codes and then put the code, and I already saw a video of a guy doing it in the PSN too so maybe we can actually redeem the code both ways.

Are you from Europe?

Edit: Thank you very much Shade.
But regarding my initial question, are those missions already available in Europe? Because I read an article that said that the PSN Store had to be updated in order to download the PS3 Exclusive Missions

Gil_217
10-31-2012, 03:40 PM
I am already downloading it.

Thanks for the help!

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 03:42 PM
no problem ;)

Hope you are enjoying the game!