PDA

View Full Version : changing Menu language?!

Don Quitto
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM
is it possible to chance menu language? i have everything on english, even my xbox menu language is english and still i need to read my own stupid language on the AC3 menus and multiplayer.

so please, a change language option for menus and stuff would be cool or make it chance when you chance subtitles. thanks for listening.

LazerSharp
10-31-2012, 02:40 PM
same here man, everything is in bloody russian and I can't understand crap, fix it asap

Don Quitto
10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
expecially when you gotten used to all the kill bonusses or mode names on English i find it very confusing when operating the menu.

LazerSharp
10-31-2012, 03:05 PM
I can't even do certain mission, cause its written in russian and I don't understand it

harvin006
10-31-2012, 04:03 PM
same here, everything's in hungarian and it's freaking confusing at times not to talk about the all-around bad translations...i don't understand why did they take out the default language, pretty stupid...

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Guys,

Please contact Ubisoft support - they should be able to tell you the console settings to check - or suggest other fixes.

Links are in my signature.

you could also contact your retailers - and see if they will exchange the item, however maybe best to ask support first, since it maybe an easy fix.