PDA

View Full Version : Help please

SAYIWONT1990
10-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Okay so I accidentally pick up an axe and that was fine but Conner sheathe it and I can't get rid of it plead some tell me how the get rid of this HUGE axe hanging from side I checked the in-game manual no help

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 10:14 AM
tried dropping it?

when you use it - you should find a drop weapon prompt in the lower right hud [if you can] - on Xbox it's B and PS3 its O

If not, you may have equipped it - so you may need to travel back to the manor [homestead] and change it

SAYIWONT1990
10-31-2012, 10:21 AM
No where as it used to say drop weapon on the O button now it sus sheathe I haven't bought a heavy sheath or anything like that either

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 10:39 AM
The "B" button (on Xbox) drops a weapon you're holding - it says it on the bottom right circles when you're holding it. (at least it did for me when I held mine)
The same thing happened to me alot in AC2-ACR when I just wanted to use a weapon, not keep it.

SAYIWONT1990
10-31-2012, 10:45 AM
Ya I know idk if it's some kinda glitch or what but I can't get rid of it

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Ya I know idk if it's some kinda glitch or what but I can't get rid of it

. . I'd think having an Axe in your pants might get a little uncomfortable after awhile :nonchalance:
Hope it's a temporary glitch - maybe you could replay that sequence you picked it up in & it will stop it? I dunno. Hope you can get rid of it