PDA

View Full Version : spawn rate of guards to high?

souphak
10-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Has anyone noticed how much more difficult it is to get away from guards because they spawn EVERYWHERE without notice. and trying to kill them all is out of the question because they spawn so fast that the fight wont stop until after i paint the floor with bodies. im hoping that they try to fix this. :(

bart578
10-31-2012, 10:10 AM
If it's the part I'm thinking off the only way I got past it was to go after the boss.......make sense? I didn't want to leave a spoiler but hopefully you will know what I'm talking about?

BTW....Welcome to the forums :)

souphak
10-31-2012, 05:07 PM
thanks for the welcome! and no im not talking about a certain mission, im talking about trying to get away from them in general. like my notoriety would be at 3 and im trying to go bribe someone so it will go down but i wont be able to go literally 10 feet without another guard appearing and spotting me again. i hope this is making sense in some way im not good with words haha. oh and i also noticed that you know when i low profile assassinated someone on a roof every guard around me spotted me, even the ones that couldnt see me because they were behind a few buildings.