PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] spawning errors

SSJ2WOLVERINE
10-31-2012, 04:54 AM
Ubisoft.... I've been waiting for this game for a while, but there're at least 3 major flaws with Assassin's Creed 3. I'll list them just in case you don't know,because they've already frustrated me enough and i've had the game less than 24 hours. 1. When Connor's father is freeing the slaves as a redcoat, if you sneak past any guards, they'll spawn on you right after the cutscene ends, automatically failing the mission.... wow did you guys let that one slide... Very aggrivating. 2. Fighting can be such a pain, because you can't choose who you want to fight half of the time. If someone is distracted by an ally it can be so hard to finish them off while they aren't paying attention, many times he'll start fighting someone else, there no way to select. I know you have to move the camera until the enemy is highlighted, but many time it'll skip over some of the opponents. And finally number 3, and probably much of the problem with the fighting, you can't pan the camera back. Many times in a fight, you can't even see every enemy because the camera is way too close to the main character. Please fix these issues, I've been waiting too long for this game to have to deal with issues like this. This game easily has the potential to be game of the year, please fix these small flaws, at the very least the camera. Let us enjoy how close or far away the camera is so it's easier to scout ahead. Thanks.
One of your many loyal fans,
Nicholas Duval

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Please ensure you post these here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

As this thread has spoilers I have moved it to hints and tips.