PDA

View Full Version : The language is cool and all bro but your subtitles...

KIPPERS N CHIPS
10-31-2012, 04:26 AM
I wish they would give us a larger font on subtitles. We don't all own enormous HD tvs. I missed more than 80 percent of what they were saying while we were in the village. Same with every AC game where subtitles are needed but unlike 1 - Revelations I actually REALLY need these subtitles.

I buy the Collectors Edition everytime it's available so I think I at least deserve to be able to read what they are saying because I lack both the fund and the space for a tv large enough and HQ enough to have these itty bitty fonts actually be clear.

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 04:44 AM
I have the same problem with small print but to be fair, it's not just AC, it's ALL games that have micro font. Try Crysis 2! I literally just guessed what was going on in most of that game lol
It was a little better for me on this game becuz in mid August we FINALLY got our first Flatscreen & now I can read. It's a real pain on regular tv's. I always turned the music way down & the sound effects so I could hear voice/dialog better & try to follow on subtitles.

KIPPERS N CHIPS
10-31-2012, 04:49 AM
I have the same problem with small print but to be fair, it's not just AC, it's ALL games that have micro font. Try Crysis 2! I literally just guessed what was going on in most of that game lol
It was a little better for me on this game becuz in mid August we FINALLY got our first Flatscreen & now I can read. It's a real pain on regular tv's. I always turned the music way down & the sound effects so I could hear voice/dialog better & try to follow on subtitles.
Oh I know it's all games but most games don't put important dialect into a different language unless the whole games like that. I have no problem catching what they say if it's in English