PDA

View Full Version : Loving the game so far.

AssassinVenice
10-31-2012, 04:00 AM
I just got the game a few hours ago and I must say, IT'S AWESOME!
The story has some unexpected turns that made me go "WOW" and graphics are just fantastic!

Bugs could be in a lesser amount but I'm fine with that.

What's your opinion on the game so far?

SplasH-PuLs3z
10-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Love it except for major screen tearing

Free_Hidings
10-31-2012, 07:34 AM
The only complaints I can think of off the top of my head are:

-A few instances where the characters mouth is closed while speaking in cutscenes
-I'm not a fan of the automatic free running. I think R1 to sprint and climb is fine but you should have to press X to jump, mainly because it means in multiplayer it is harder to drop down because you launch off instead, leading to some out of control / unintentional jumps.
-I wish animal encounters were just a little bit challenging. I met a cougar for the first time just randomly, was up in the trees but I wanted to confront it to see what happened, and it ended up taking half my health before I killed it which was awesome, but I did spend a few seconds not realising I was supposed to mash O as opposed to just pressing it once.
-The multiplayer maps seem pretty small. Artifact Assault doesn't feel as epic as it did in ACR, and there is no compass during ACR (Most likely to compensate for small maps but I do miss it)

Black_Widow9
10-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Please make sure that if you are experiencing any single player bugs or issues you look here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981

cxcoser
10-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Maybe you may change another game! To recommend Final Fantasy XI . It is amazing. and you can buy final fantasy cosplay costumes from http://www.xcoser.com/game-cosplay/final-fantasy-cosplay.html.

bart578
10-31-2012, 10:00 AM
First time for me with assassin's creed. Been looking forward to it for months and so far it hasn't dissapointed. I've noticed a few bugs but nothing that has spoilt the game so far.

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm LOVING this period so far - I was worried I might not like it (Rome totally spoiled me with Ezio)... but since it's the history of my own country, I'm really enjoying seeing the period clothing & cities (only Boston & the ship so far).
[spoiler??] I was shocked when that hotel guy had his wife carry our bags up to our room there lol. & don't walk into her while she's sweeping upstairs. :-o
I'm working on finding out if I get an achievement for being the most pet friendly too lol

THESENATOR123
10-31-2012, 11:37 AM
you do have to press x while holding r1 and the direction...

Free_Hidings
10-31-2012, 07:14 PM
you do have to press x while holding r1 and the direction...

Have you even played the game?

R1 will make you sprint, climb and jump. You only need to press x also to do leaps of faith, and unsafe jumps (Ie jumps that aren't nessecarily following the path, and that could lead to death)

Using just R1 you will never fall also, because if the jump isn't safe, he simply won't attempt it. I love the game more than any other, I only wish they kept the "x" for jumping part for multiplayer, because it's annoying making massive leaps all over the place rather than just dropping down.