PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty with AC3....

BogusOpossum35
10-31-2012, 02:57 AM
My son is having a difficult time with AC3. He was so excited, has played the all previous games but says this one is completely different.

He has an XBox 360 and said something about how he lost his sword and has not been able to get it back. Because of this he keeps dying.

I hope someone understands what he means because I sure don't! :o

He usually has no problems figuring out these games so I'm thinking it's something silly he is missing.

Thanks from a Mom with an upset AC fan

Krayus Korianis
10-31-2012, 03:05 AM
Hidden Blades, you can counter with those. Don't need a sword (I never used a sword in any of the other games lol).

BogusOpossum35
10-31-2012, 03:11 AM
OK good to know....he isn't here for me to ask him about the hidden blades. Where are they hidden (he prob knows but just in case!!)

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 03:12 AM
OK good to know....he isn't here for me to ask him about the hidden blades. Where are they hidden (he prob knows but just in case!!)
tell him the "Up" button on the directional Key pads..

BogusOpossum35
10-31-2012, 03:35 AM
Thanks!

shinyFezzan
10-31-2012, 03:40 AM
Tell him to read the tutorials.

BogusOpossum35
10-31-2012, 03:55 AM
OK, stupid question....are the tutorials on the game, here at ubi or on youtube??

shinyFezzan
10-31-2012, 04:25 AM
OK, stupid question....are the tutorials on the game, here at ubi or on youtube??

LOL, I was just joking.

They are in the game they might be on the start menu or in the manual (if there is one) maybe he just didn't read something.

rangz_ko
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM
First I really want to know how to get dual pistols
and second how to get rid of my sword (it ruinsthe game)

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Can't you reequip your sword in your armory.

SkidmarksDeluxe
01-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Or you can reequip from any trading store (not trader) or kill an officer & equip his sword.

Aphex_Tim
01-24-2013, 02:25 PM
If you want to get rid of a sword, just switch it for a blunt weapon, then throw it at a guard or civi.

SoldierBoy1052
05-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Go back to the armory under the manor in Homestead, and re-equip the sword there. It'll always be there even if you lose it. The tomahawk is also a better weapon for me, so I would recommend using the small one, rather than the blunt ones. Also, if your son keeps dying, then does he know the counter attack, counter disarm, disarm attack, etc.? There are different soldiers that you kill differently, so watch a video on how to fight in AC3. Pretty easy for me.

STDlyMcStudpants
05-20-2013, 05:56 PM
You can always go to any shop in Boston/New York and go through their weapons. You never have to re-buy a weapon you already own.
The hidden blade is my favorite weapon to use..but I bought the Mayan Edition so I used the crap out of my saw tooth sword! :D
If I didnt have it though..hidden blade all day haha

nitres15
05-20-2013, 06:01 PM
You can always go to any shop in Boston/New York and go through their weapons. You never have to re-buy a weapon you already own.
The hidden blade is my favorite weapon to use..but I bought the Mayan Edition so I used the crap out of my saw tooth sword! :D
If I didnt have it though..hidden blade all day haha
donīt confuse him with "mayan editions" and "sawtooth swords", heīs clueless enough as he is already (im not saying that in a condescending way by the way)

GreySkellig
05-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Necrothread much?

Tyrhydion
05-20-2013, 09:28 PM
I bought the Tyranny Trilogy DLC today and found myself soon with a treasure chest in the Frontier. I appreciated the gift - a blunt weapon - very much, since I find the enemies extra hard to fight in this game.

But I lost it somehow, it's gone..... any chance to get it back? Never happened to me before in any of the AC games.... I'm having a hard time exploring the Frontier and collecting treasures without the blunt weapon...

:(

jakub.hlavka
01-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Hello, I play Assassin's Creed III and I recently unlock an Ezio's Outfit on Uplay for 30 units. Than I open game, go to Davenport homestead (outfit location) and I can't found it here. Maybe it's some mistake. Please, can somebody tell me, why it isn't in the game. Thank you.

cawatrooper9
01-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Hello, I play Assassin's Creed III and I recently unlock an Ezio's Outfit on Uplay for 30 units. Than I open game, go to Davenport homestead (outfit location) and I can't found it here. Maybe it's some mistake. Please, can somebody tell me, why it isn't in the game. Thank you.

And you've synced your Uplay account specifically to this game and the account you're playing on?

he isn't here for me to ask him about the hidden blades. Where are they hidden

On a different note- how is this thread over three years old and no one has commented on how adorable this question is?

jakub.hlavka
01-14-2016, 06:20 PM
Yes, I have synced Uplay with my account and with the game. But the outfit isn't in the game. Maybe some bug?? I dont know. Please help me.