PDA

View Full Version : Need Xbox tips on combat - namely Gun use? [Probly Spoilers] :)

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm hoping for help on the first mission after you buy the gun & sword in the beginning?

It's optional to shoot 10 people in the sync - but after you pick up the first gun on that gun rack that triggers the 4 targets below, you can only shoot it once (hitting 1 target) & then I can't get it to reload. Does it not reload & I have to use my own pistol after that? (When I do shoot the gun provided there, I can only hit 1 target & the other 2 kill the rest for me. How can you shoot all 4 or can't you?
When I go to use my own pistol afterward, it doesn't equip when I pull it up. I'm completely confused on how to do this. Is there a tutorial out there somewhere?

Also, since I keep trying to figure this out so I click back to the last savepoint - I haven't gone thru the entire mission - do you shoot more later on?
Thanks for any info & tips :D

xx-pyro
10-31-2012, 03:37 AM
You can shoot a lot more later on, just use the musket once and keep going on with your own pistol. Or pick up another musket from the rack?

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad it's not something I'm doing wrong at the start as to why I cant' shoot more than 1 person lol
I'm wondering if I'm even shooting incorrectly? Do you hold down the Y (for Xbox) or just tap it?
& When I pick up a 2nd musket from that rack tho, nothing happens - it doesn't allow you to shoot it. I'm just going to mess around with this more... my pistol isn't even equipping when I use the weapon "wheel". I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if this is a bug/glitch thing?
I'm hoping somebody already made a walkthru of this mission so I can see what it's supposed to look like or what they do.

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 02:09 PM
Figured it out - - sorta. but got thru the mission. Thanks again, you were right, I wasn't supposed to shoot & kill the first people I saw at the start.