PDA

View Full Version : [spoilers] im not getting the same joy, as i did for ac2

Radman500
10-31-2012, 01:11 AM
dont get me wrong ac3 is amazing, graphics, gameplay etc.. bu honestly... im just not getting the same joy.... i just finished the game recently... and that ending was garbage..... (but thats for a different time)

i just.. the game was awsome, but i didn't get the same joy running through colonial america as i did in Italy..... and i didn't get to connect to Connor as i did ezio, even though i sympathize with the native american struggle....

anyone getting the same feelings

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 01:24 AM
dont get me wrong ac3 is amazing, graphics, gameplay etc.. bu honestly... im just not getting the same joy.... i just finished the game recently... and that ending was garbage..... (but thats for a different time)

i just.. the game was awsome, but i didn't get the same joy running through colonial america as i did in Italy..... and i didn't get to connect to Connor as i did ezio, even though i sympathize with the native american struggle....

anyone getting the same feelings
exactly same dude.....awesome game..but didnt connect to me....not sure why :/
and ending...dont even get me started

Radman500
10-31-2012, 01:25 AM
exactly same dude.....awesome game..but didnt connect to me....not sure why :/
and ending...dont even get me started

i feel like this ending might get the mass effect 3 effect, abit not on the same scale.. but it will piss people off

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 01:26 AM
We already know you did not like the game, no need to make another thread about it..

There is also a feedback thread. Use that

Krayus Korianis
10-31-2012, 01:29 AM
i feel like this ending might get the mass effect 3 effect, abit not on the same scale.. but it will piss people off
And with this, the ending is spoiled to everyone.

Radman500
10-31-2012, 01:30 AM
And with this, the ending is spoiled to everyone.

no... i didn't mention any details pertaining to the ending, just that overall it sucks.....

BBALive
10-31-2012, 01:44 AM

It wasn't as bad as the Mass Effect 3 ending. I think people are overreacting a bit.

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 01:50 AM
It wasn't as bad as the Mass Effect 3 ending. I think people are overreacting a bit.
yeah but come on it was soo dissapointing...and confusing..and ill stop there

BBALive
10-31-2012, 01:51 AM

Confusing? Maybe, if you're 12.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 01:53 AM
I can understand disappointing, but... Confusing ??

Not really..

I mean, I know the ending, but I`v yet to see it in motion. It does not really sound as people are putting it out to be..

BBALive
10-31-2012, 01:55 AM
I can understand disappointing, but... Confusing ??

Not really..

I mean, I know the ending, but I`v yet to see it in motion. It does not really sound as people are putting it out to be..

I think people are misinterpreting it, for the most part. It's true that it isn't a great ending, I mean, it's pretty mediocre in my opinion, but definitely not as bad as people are making out, and definitely not confusing. I suppose we'll be able to discuss it openly soon enough.

maxerx180
10-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Well they can't can't please everybody. I have yet to see the ending ( or get the game) but if it does the series justice I'll be happy even if it has things I didn't want to happen.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 01:58 AM
I think people are misinterpreting it, for the most part. It's true that it isn't a great ending, I mean, it's pretty mediocre in my opinion, but definitely not as bad as people are making out, and definitely not confusing. I suppose we'll be able to discuss it openly soon enough.
Sure. I mean, they`re making it sound so awful.. too awful for what I know..

It also may not be what every one wanted, but...

I guess you`re right, better wait for the OK to actually discuss it openly..

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Sure. I mean, they`re making it sound so awful.. too awful for what I know..

It also may not be what every one wanted, but...

I guess you`re right, better wait for the OK to actually discuss it openly..
yeah....and it could be that the dissapointment makes it seem worse than it was

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 02:29 AM
Oh great, now you make me nervous about the ending :/
We're talking about the Desmond Ending, right?
Without spoiling, does it at least make sense in the context or is it a stupid ***pull?

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 02:31 AM
Oh great, now you make me nervous about the ending :/
We're talking about the Desmond Ending, right?
Without spoiling, does it at least make sense in the context or is it a stupid ***pull?
Asking this question in a thread with conflicting opinions will result in a conflicting answer and will make you even more nervous. I suggest you just wait to have a sensible judgement yourself..

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 02:34 AM
Asking this question in a thread with conflicting opinions will result in a conflicting answer and will make you even more nervous. I suggest you just wait to have a sensible judgement yourself..

I guess...

rileypoole1234
10-31-2012, 04:21 AM
I don't feel the same as the OP does, I've had a huge smile on my face since I started, and I still do.:D

Phazes
10-31-2012, 05:34 AM
I feel like none of the endings so far have been "Disappointing". The point is to make you wonder until the next game comes out. I personally have not beat this one yet but to the people complaining about gameplay, etc, etc, you do realize you beat the game like an hour after it came out right? I feel like that is not nearly long enough to get ANY sort of enjoyment out of any game.

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Ah, I enjoyed it from the very first minute... even though I'm really mind-f****d right now... O___o

I like the game. Boston looks great, and against all fears before the games release, it's also pretty big. I also like to pet the animals xD
Of course the feeling is different from Venice or Florence or the other cities, but that was obvious.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 05:48 AM
Ah, I enjoyed it from the very first minute... even though I'm really mind-f****d right now... O___o

I like the game. Boston looks great, and against all fears before the games release, it's also pretty big. I also like to pet the animals xD
Of course the feeling is different from Venice or Florence or the other cities, but that was obvious.
Good to see some positive feedback..

I have not got the game yet and i`m sure you know how it feels to see so many negativity about the game and you do not have it Yet..

It is bad... I begin to doubt.. search the internet... have some spoiled for me here or there.... frustration.. and then eventually cancel my order.. Thankfully, I`m not there yet..

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 06:09 AM
Good to see some positive feedback..

I have not got the game yet and i`m sure you know how it feels to see so many negativity about the game and you do not have it Yet..

It is bad... I begin to doubt.. search the internet... have some spoiled for me here or there.... frustration.. and then eventually cancel my order.. Thankfully, I`m not there yet..

All these negative comments get annoying after a while, yeah.
I should be used to it though, since I love Revelations and a lot of people can't stand it :/

I should stop playing now, I have already played for 5 hours without a pause. The game feels really big.
I've been in the frontier and tha place is huge, there are small towns here and there. It's nice xD
I've read a lot of complaints about the slow beginning of the game. Well... I really like it, but that is a matter of taste.

zgubilici
10-31-2012, 06:44 AM
Ok guys, we have a feedback thread, so if you have already played and even finished the game, please post your impressions there.

Let's not forget that it is extremely early in terms of the game release and the majority of players who are itching to go through it might not have received it yet, much less played it at this point. So even if there isn't a specific story spoiler openly posted in this thread at this point, all these discussions about the ending and parallels to other similar ones become spoilers themselves.
So for now, please use the feedback thread and in the future be mindful of your posts - put spoiler tags in your title or in your post if you are revealing something about the story, or the ending or so on.

Thanks.

Thread closed.