PDA

View Full Version : Huge Plot Twist at the Beginning (thoughts) *SPOILERS

jums300
10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Some say that the beginning of the game was slow, but I think not. To me, the beginning was totally unexpected and a pleasure to play. Your thoughts? :eek:

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Please read the spoiler warning thread - discussion about game play / story or anything considered a spoiler - needs to go in the Hints & Tips forum.

There are MANY people who want to be able to avoid all of the spoilers - so they need to go in the other forum ;)

I will move this thread this time - please remember for future threads ;)

tjbyrum1
10-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Totally unsuspecting, actually made me smile at it.

SO GLAD I didn't spoil it.

It was slow though...

Sharkey1337
10-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Totally loved being "Kojima-ed" with the intro, bravo Ubisoft! And then they follow that up with another big twist at the end of Kenway's section, totally didn't see that coming. While I did greatly enjoy Kenway's memories, I was wanting to get them done as soon as I could as I was really wanting to play Connor and run around in some trees with a bow and hatchet.

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 05:13 AM
Well, since this is the spoiler section...

I just finished sequence 3... and I really have to calm down myself right now.
Oh my god.
OH MY GOD.
I didn't expect that AT ALL.
Good job, Ubisoft, REALLY good job. The whole time I thought... that Haytham was an assassin. The whole time!
And then... he turns out to be a templar. Holy ****

NOLA_Assassin
10-31-2012, 05:18 AM
I saw it coming, as soon as I heard the names, I knew what was up...

Eurostar7
10-31-2012, 05:23 AM
I was surprised to be playing a 3rd character, which i never heard Ubisoft hint at him as a playable character. I also was very surprised when i found out who he REALLY was. I mean i know he is Connor's dad but the twist wasnt that at all. There are a few storyline twists regarding him and Connor directly much later.

Kaschra
10-31-2012, 05:46 AM
I knew I would start of playing as Haythem, because that was one of the few things I spoilered. But I didn't expect his part to last so long.