PDA

View Full Version : ending?????[SPOILERS]

MRNMRSPACER
10-30-2012, 09:41 PM
just beat the game and i have no clue what just happened.....can anyone shed some light on this?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Best to put this in the correct forum...hints&tips!

Please read the pinned threads about spoilers for future threads!

Nightmare8767
10-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Desmond saves the world, but in doing so releases Juno.

Long story: Minerva and Tinia (Jupiter) found a way to save the world, but Juno used it for her own ends -- enslave humanity and see it suffer.

Minerva looked into the future to see what would happen if Desmond did not activate the Eye. Unfortunetly, once he'd die, his words would be transformed to a message of submission.

So Minerva contacted Desmond hoping they'd find another way to save the world (The rest is up to you, Desmond), which would make it safe. Of course, though, Juno used the rest of machines for her own purpose.

And there we are.

MRNMRSPACER
10-30-2012, 10:41 PM
Desmond saves the world, but in doing so releases Juno.

Long story: Minerva and Tinia (Jupiter) found a way to save the world, but Juno used it for her own ends -- enslave humanity and see it suffer.

Minerva looked into the future to see what would happen if Desmond did not activate the Eye. Unfortunetly, once he'd die, his words would be transformed to a message of submission.

So Minerva contacted Desmond hoping they'd find another way to save the world (The rest is up to you, Desmond), which would make it safe. Of course, though, Juno used the rest of machines for her own purpose.

And there we are.
well thats what i sorta peiced together...and yeah pretty much ruined my favorite series :(( kinda lame ending...and the rest of the game was top-notch