PDA

View Full Version : Preorder for only ONE profile

BHB161
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM
WTF? Me and my twin both paid half for this game and now we find out that the preorder bonus is restricted to ONE of our profiles. Seriously? Why? We share a house, we share a console. What? We're we both supposed to preorder the game and have two copies at the same household, for the sole console at said house?

This isn't the first time this has happened, but so far I have only encountered this problem with ubisoft games. Every other game's dlc works for the CONSOLE and all profiles on it. But not Ubisoft. No. Thank you ubisoft for giving us this decision on who gets the preorder bonus and who doesn't. I mean, it's not like brothers ever throw in together to get a game.

freddie_1897
10-30-2012, 09:00 PM
i dont understand? its a preorder bonus, not a DLC, they work differently.

BHB161
10-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Is there a difference between preorder dlc and post-release dlc?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Is there a difference between preorder dlc and post-release dlc?
Pre-order bonus content is a ULC [Unlock Code] - so is a one time use single profile code.

DLC is downloaded from the store and maybe accessible from other profiles on the same console.

BHB161
10-31-2012, 04:11 AM
Cool, thanks for the info, but that doesn't make it any less weak sauce that we both paid for it yet only one of us gets the preorder bonus.