PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else annoyed with the in game spoiler? (Spoiler for an early reveal)

Tekwarthewolf
10-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Highlight for spoiler

About 10 to 15 minutes before the dramatic scene where Lee joins the order, it updates the Kaniehti:io bio page...mentioning that Kenway isn't an Assassin. And not in the means of saying he isn't an assassin, but flat out says that hes a Templar. I mean, yes, it's relativity close to the actual reveal in the game; but as someone who reads ALL the bio pages? It killed a lot of the excitement for well hidden twist.

Anyone else get this ruined for them? It would have really helped if they had held off the database update till you get control of Ratonhnhaké:ton for the first time.

TomGino
10-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Didnt notice that at the play through (Although I thought it was pretty obvious at the time of reveal) but that is insane mistake for them to make! Would imagine they will edit that pretty quick!

Tekwarthewolf
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Didnt notice that at the play through (Although I thought it was pretty obvious at the time of reveal) but that is insane mistake for them to make! Would imagine they will edit that pretty quick!

Although I had my suspicions something was up; I didn't expect THAT until I read it. I figured Lee would betray you or something, Because they didn't paint out the message until RIGHT before he says it.

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 11:38 PM
I knew Lee was a bastard but Kenway! Kenway! God.****!

BlindInIce
11-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Ugh, yes. I like to read the database entry for major characters once they're introduced....guess I'll have to stop doing that? It almost looks like they meant for that one to be added to the database after the end of that sequence but then someone thought "oh no just put it in where Kaniehti:io first shows up."

EnglishPhoenix
11-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Yes. I knew something wasn't quite right, and I had my suspicions, but I would've rather had a big reveal when it was supposed to happen then stumble across the spoiler from the bio. It was rather upsetting.