PDA

View Full Version : ac3 freedom edition

tivivo2
10-30-2012, 06:37 PM
hey i preorder my ac3 freedom edition in 30 march 2012 and all was good , 2 days ago i recibed a email from ubisoft saying u cancel the preorder ... wen i never canceled it i already had payed it since 30 march how it happened to me? i never canceled it and ik ac3 freedom tomorrow its out and i feel im not getting it by this error , how can i fix it? thanks and sorry for my english im spanish

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi

If your card details were wrong, outdated when they tried to take the money - or you didn't have enough funds on it, when they went to take the money - the order may have been canceled.

'As part of the standard procedure for processing orders, we requested authorisation from your bank / credit card company to reserve payment for your order. Unfortunately our request for authorisation was refused. This means we cannot take money from the account and therefore cannot fulfil your original order. We offer my sincerest apologies that we could not complete your order. There is still some versions of the game available for sale if you wish to attempt to re-order the game from our website.'

Please make sure you contact Ubisoft support or the Ubishop support to see what happened in your own case.

GuttapwN
11-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Mr_Shade, this Saturday I got an email that said my order had been annulled. I had pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 3 Freedom Edition for the PC, and I'm kinda worried I won't get my order. What does this mean? I pre-ordered it 7 months ago and this isn't really what I had hoped for.